Drop JMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
But he and Lewis are 100% win rate in NRL together and there’s nobody else so leave him there
This is true, but is only by chance that frawley is lucky to be associated with a win.... Frawley has contributed nothing in attack in those wns..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is true, but is only by chance that frawley is lucky to be associated with a win.... Frawley has contributed nothing in attack in those wns..
I watched that game yesterday with zero expectations of Frawley to contribute on attack and he didn’t disappoint lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry, but nothing has been proven by playing frawley .. Frawley was the worst player in a blue and white jersey by a country mile yesterday .... all yesterday proved was how badly we are in need of halves depth at our club ... the only reason Frawley hasn't been roasted today is because we won..
Read my post again dude. Never said frawley played good. Rather that I'd expect jmk to be worse than frawley in the halves with his bullshit kicking and getting smashed with the ball because hes too slow to go through the hands. There you go I found one positive that frawley does better than jmk

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think today clearly showed how slow this kid is in open space. Very tough defender though.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Basically we are only playing with one half once lewis has foran/cogger with him we will kill it
Todays brilliant, and may i say it again, brilliant performance by the entire 17 just shows that Foran can no longer play NRL football. We were quick, we were strong and we were aggressive. Foran cannot play the quick hi tempo footy anymore. He is just to slow and broken

Lewis has replaced Foran, Reynolds & Mbye.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Todays brilliant, and may i say it again, brilliant performance by the entire 17 just shows that Foran can no longer play NRL football. We were quick, we were strong and we were aggressive. Foran cannot play the quick hi tempo footy anymore. He is just to slow and broken

Lewis has replaced Foran, Reynolds & Mbye.
Foran has the smarts to find gaps in the defence. He will take pressure off Lewis, and give teams two players to worry about.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran has the smarts to find gaps in the defence. He will take pressure off Lewis, and give teams two players to worry about.
Foran cant find shit. He got found out in attack and defence while he was limping around in the 12 or so games he has played.

The starting halves in 2019 will be Lewis & Cogger.

Foran is just like James Graham - passed his use by date

Status
Not open for further replies.