Drop JMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa has pretty much been in FG all year yet only has three try assists to his name, and zero tries. At least jmk has scored two and set up as many, and hasn't been playing in his natural position. The guy is still a rookie after all, yet everyone on here raves on like he's the worst player ever to lace a boot

He isn’t the worst but he is not a play maker.

Maybe give josh Morris and early retirement from the dogs and try jmk at centre

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He is poo poo imo. Do not want him in the 17 next season.

Reactions: DT

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised to see the Prince and Frawley start halves next week with JMK relegated to the bench to share the hooking duties with Lich and Nu Brown dropped to ISP.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Drop ball, shit passes, missed Blake for try, kicked out in full, inept all round but rewarded with a start

Even though Frawley and Lewis are our best possible halves combinations like v Broncos

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Against other nzers, he will have his best game...i hope

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Drop ball, shit passes, missed Blake for try, kicked out in full, inept all round but rewarded with a start

Even though Frawley and Lewis are our best possible halves combinations like v Broncos
What does Dean see in him? Beats me! Pay is asking too much of this guy and the pressure is destroying his confidence and probably stunted any improvement.

Very bad coaching to try and expect blood out of a stone and Pay should know better.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is he really starting again? Lol

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa has pretty much been in FG all year yet only has three try assists to his name, and zero tries. At least jmk has scored two and set up as many, and hasn't been playing in his natural position. The guy is still a rookie after all, yet everyone on here raves on like he's the worst player ever to lace a boot
Benji was a naturally gifted footballer,with great vision,the only thing jmk has in common with his brother is the surname,honest toiler that's it

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think jmk will go really well as a utility/dummy half replacement off the bench

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
JMK was shit before he got chosen for 1st grade and was even shitter after he got chosen and he will always be shit.
Makes me laugh at the amount of Kennellers who talked him up and still do. As usual I am right again...
Kid has no vision, offers nothing but his speed, makes so many mistakes, I don't even think he has made a linebreak yet since he has been hooker..
I agree on everything you said apart from the speed... Hes got to be the slowest half in the comp.. As soon as he spots a a gap its gone...if he had pace he might cut it

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he really starting again? Lol
this is why pay needs to go.....keeps persevering with players like JMK...ffs give players like cleeland a go....i hope cleeland signs with another club and kills it to prove all those doubters wrong...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
this is why pay needs to go.....keeps persevering with players like JMK...ffs give players like cleeland a go....i hope cleeland signs with another club and kills it to prove all those doubters wrong...
I don't rate Cleeland in the slightest, doubt much of his game will translate well in firstgrade. But he is atleast capable of breaking the line and putting a player into a gap, something JMK has fucking no ability in at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.