Drop JMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where has all the talk come from lately saying all he has is speed? I haven't seen this speed you speak of.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hearing Frawley and prince to start
Jmk to bench
Nu brown to isp
Probably the best spine we can have at the moment. Would have liked to have Brown on the bench with JMK starting, but I don’t see him playing next year, and he needs to work on his match fitness.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where has all the talk come from lately saying all he has is speed? I haven't seen this speed you speak of.
He never seems to find space to show his speed.

He gave Rapana a 10m+ start earlier this season and ran him down comfortably.

I don’t think he is super fast off the mark but with space and time I think he is pretty quick.

Hence why I would love like to see him get a run in the centres. Give him some space to move and take away the need to organise.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His quick and a young decent utility to keep at the club on min wage.

I was watching the biggest hits of 2018 so far and by far Whare on JMK was the biggest. One thing I realised though was the fact JMK just saw the hit coming and his initial thought was secure the ball. Lewis did the same with Matalino but it goes to show the mentality of these kids, you don't just drop and get rid of these guys.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JMK isn't cutting it and TBH he never will. Doesn't have good pace, or any necessities to be a good half. Won't write him of but let him have a solid season in resserves

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week showed the value of Lewis

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone on here was claiming jmk should be our hooker

He is bloody garbage and makes the the licha haters shut up for a while that’s how bad he is!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Typical Kennel isn’t it. Complain about Pay because he plays JMK in the halves but as soon as he doesn’t play him there is silence. Will find something else to bitch about Pay because he’s clearly not having this team compete every week...

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Typical Kennel isn’t it. Complain about Pay because he plays JMK in the halves but as soon as he doesn’t play him there is silence. Will find something else to bitch about Pay because he’s clearly not having this team compete every week...
Excellent defender IMO, not scared of the big boys.....will develop more over time I believe, way too early to write the poor bastard off like some are doing on this forum.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would prefer JMK over Lichaa any day and that says a lot. Lichaa is the last player in the NRL I'd like to see in a blue n white jersey with the number 9 on the back.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf???

Of course there's going to be silence because jmk shouldnt be playing and wasnt picked.

You want noise? ok why did it take so long for pay to see this when a lot of us have been calling for this action?

Even when jmk came on for lichaa, jmk was underwhelming. Lichaa performed much better than jmk did. How many runs did fresh legs speedster jmk perform from dummy half? How many times did he notice that their defence was on the back foot?

The answer to both is 0.

And pay still has my doubts for persisting with jmk

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wtf???

Of course there's going to be silence because jmk shouldnt be playing and wasnt picked.

You want noise? ok why did it take so long for pay to see this when a lot of us have been calling for this action?

Even when jmk came on for lichaa, jmk was underwhelming. Lichaa performed much better than jmk did. How many runs did fresh legs speedster jmk perform from dummy half? How many times did he notice that their defence was on the back foot?

The answer to both is 0.

And pay still has my doubts for persisting with jmk
Sorry, but nothing has been proven by playing frawley .. Frawley was the worst player in a blue and white jersey by a country mile yesterday .... all yesterday proved was how badly we are in need of halves depth at our club ... the only reason Frawley hasn't been roasted today is because we won..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry, but nothing has been proven by playing frawley .. Frawley was the worst player in a blue and white jersey by a country mile yesterday .... all yesterday proved was how badly we are in need of halves depth at our club ... the only reason Frawley hasn't been roasted today is because we won..
I will have to watch a replay but in real time I must have said these words at least a dozen times ‘what the fk Frawley ‘

Lol

But he and Lewis are 100% win rate in NRL together and there’s nobody else so leave him there

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They must have seen him in a track race with Hoppa and Montoya

Status
Not open for further replies.