Drop JMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nobody can call these duds halves. Foran better have a big off season to play along side Lewis. I don’t rate coggar at all so I wouldn’t be too keen for him to wear our number 7.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nobody can call these duds halves. Foran better have a big off season to play along side Lewis. I don’t rate coggar at all so I wouldn’t be too keen for him to wear our number 7.
Its Cogger you mispelt it, remember the name because he wont be in FG next year

Last edited:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cogger has been dead average for Knights, and a speedhump in defence.

He's a slightly younger version of Cleeland as it stands.
Mistyped my post.. on the whisky before..

I dont rate Cogger as anywhere near FG material atm..

He isnt our missing Cog unfortunately

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im sure jmk is a nice person but fuck him, he just wants to keep his job

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They are backup halves. Ppl bagging backups are ridiculous. We have foran and lewis fit, neither play.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has played enough first grade to be taking more control of things.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has played enough first grade to be taking more control of things.
Yes but I still saw J Moz or B Moz (not sure which one) give it to him as they walked off at half time, he was so timid and took it all like a little lamb, he is not ready to control first grade probably never will, he hasnt the gonads.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JMK was shit before he got chosen for 1st grade and was even shitter after he got chosen and he will always be shit.
Makes me laugh at the amount of Kennellers who talked him up and still do. As usual I am right again...
Kid has no vision, offers nothing but his speed, makes so many mistakes, I don't even think he has made a linebreak yet since he has been hooker..
You shit on jmk who's being played out of position and is in his rookie season, yet constantly defend lichaa, I don't get it

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't remind me that Foran still plays for us ffs.
I was in agree with jmk being picked over frawley during week. As i believe in giving young blokes time. Well time is up for this young bloke. He doesnt have it. Fuck i hope we come up with something better by rd 1 next year.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He should never see first grade again. He offers nothing the dud. If pay picks him next week then sorry pay should go to. Lewis and frawley for the rest of the year.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im seeing drop jmk, drop frawley, get rid of mbye now, drop montoya etc. So who is actually going to play lol. If we listen to ppl here we would have no coach and about 12 players on the field with no bench.

There is no solution at least this year. We dont have the cattle. Some ppl are slow learners
We got rid of the African and Hoppa's doing a good job back there. Smith in for Montoya (thank fuck). JMK and Frawley are there because we have no other options at the moment, although some people want Cleeland in there.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea he’s had long enough I believe,I think pay is picking him based on the fact his brother was a big star an maybe he’s hoping jmk will follow suit.!!!

More of a name/figure head at this stage lol.. i don’t know !! Maybe I’m grasping at straws with this comment also

Hahahaha.!!!!!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yea he’s had long enough I believe,I think pay is picking him based on the fact his brother was a big star an maybe he’s hoping jmk will follow suit.!!!

More of a name/figure head at this stage lol.. i don’t know !! Maybe I’m grasping at straws with this comment also

Hahahaha.!!!!!!
Your comment made me laugh too. As if. Hes picked because the other choices are worse. Its that simple. Cleeland is not a solution and the other reserve half is a backup in reserve grade.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jmk is purely a bench utility and it seems playing in the halves out of necessity,him and frawley are barely reserve grade halves

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You shit on jmk who's being played out of position and is in his rookie season, yet constantly defend lichaa, I don't get it

For an example licha set a try up last night, jmk could never ever do that!

People will not give credit to licha for that
But jmk even when was at hooker never ever looked like creating anything.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For an example licha set a try up last night, jmk could never ever do that!

People will not give credit to licha for that
But jmk even when was at hooker never ever looked like creating anything.
Lichaa has pretty much been in FG all year yet only has three try assists to his name, and zero tries. At least jmk has scored two and set up as many, and hasn't been playing in his natural position. The guy is still a rookie after all, yet everyone on here raves on like he's the worst player ever to lace a boot

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You guys can point to other players .. but to begin with Pay start the changes by dropping JMK next game..

Sure hes a rookie but the basic errors he did today are just inexcusable.. Needs to go back to school in reserves..

Watched the fox replay I could go through 10 basic things he stuffed up, cost us 1 definite try and many attacking opportunities he stuffed up.. really looked like he didnt play what was infront of him..
Jmk is a good defender. Unfortunately thats all he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.