Dragons to Axe Volkman

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Kyle number 6 both trial games.

Apology accepted @TwinTurbo.
Tried to be condescending towards me and was dead wrong which is embarrassing. I’ve never been wrong on the kennel (read though all my posts) and I’ve actually predicted many things. Sounds arrogant but it’s true.

Seen Turbo wrong multiple times yet still comes across smug and a know it all. Hot tip Twin, you don’t know more than me. You’re not smarter than me.

I don’t argue or comment unless I know I’m right. I don’t just take wild guesses and deliver it in an arrogant fashion and turn out to be wrong. That’s just embarrassing. Extremely embarrassing really.

But again, all good- apology accepted. I accept your humility in advance. Hope you’ve learned a lesson.
Please feel free to go back and check my posts but I’m pretty sure I said playing as a #7. Anyone who watched the game knows that Hunt played as a #6 (5/8) and Flanagan played as a #7 (1/2). What I was commenting on was what I saw at training.

Save time ;
Hence Kyle playing as a 7 and Hunt playing as a 6, as I observed.
I was very specific in what I posted, you can hang your hat on the numbers on the back, and in that you are correct. But that was not what I was posting about, which was how/where they trained.

Always a Bulldog

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bulldogs would do the same thing, nothing to see here

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picsart_24-03-09_10-02-54-086.jpg

How's Kyle gonna go tonight!?

I forget who did this edit, pretty sure it was someone in here I made a little tweak for his new team :tearsofjoy:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It hasn't blown up in the media because it's Saints and they are completely irrelevant. If it was Bulldogs, Broncos, etc. It would be an "explosive investigation".
It hasn’t blown up because every media out let are too busy sucking flange snrs dick to print a bad word about them, mean while if hunt picks up an injury they will steal the spoon from the tigers.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There's a few missing on TK which has lead to a drastic improvement in footy and Bulldogs talk, without the nastiness, baiting or trolling. Great job Mods.