Dragons to Axe Volkman

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peptides won't help replace the loose screws in his shoulder. They will make his complexion much softer, even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.

Always a Bulldog
I’m still curious to whom the coach and his Dad is?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Levels did also and Horo said who's his manager, he later gets audio and goes oh thats his manager. To which mason says asks who it is, Horo replies Mario Tartak. Mason laughs in such a way to say no suprise haha. I'd say he has history with him or knows of mates who have dealt with him.
I’ll have to watch that one tonight. Will be interesting to hear Mason on this.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You didn’t answer my question.
The coach and his Dad?? Cause there’s no way you heard straight from Kyle’s mouth he’s playing 9.
Must be second hand information??

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You didn’t answer my question.
The coach and his Dad?? Cause there’s no way you heard straight from Kyle’s mouth he’s playing 9.
Must be second hand information??
Firstly, you need to go back and read what I posted, which was in response to him playing at 6.

It’s first hand from his father and coach at a training session, where Kyle was training at 7 and Hunt was at 6. Plus 9 was still a possibility, it’s undecided.

Always a Bulldog

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not according to the coach and his father.

Always a Bulldog
This is what you wrote. So was hard to make sense and now different to what you wrote.

Anyway, like I said heard straight from Kyle he is training and starting at 6. Hunt at 7 and apparently going nowhere. Again, straight from Kyle’s mouth so maybe your coach or Shane is confused or the information got muddled from when you heard it and decided to post/ correct me.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is what you wrote. So was hard to make sense and now different to what you wrote.

Anyway, like I said heard straight from Kyle he is training and starting at 6. Hunt at 7 and apparently going nowhere. Again, straight from Kyle’s mouth so maybe your coach or Shane is confused or the information got muddled from when you heard it and decided to post/ correct me.
The TwinTurbo has just started misfiring under load

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The Volkman setback came on the heels of Junior Amone being deregistered by the NRL, which means Kyle Flanagan will now start at five-eighth after originally being brought to the club to come off the bench.

It could be a blessing in disguise for the Dragons who have lacked stability in the position, with Flanagan set to ease the load on Ben Hunt who has carried the team for far too long.

“Down the track he might turn into a nine, but at the moment he’s going to play six for us,” Flanagan said

@TwinTurbo so who is Kyle's dad then? Kurt Gidley?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The Volkman setback came on the heels of Junior Amone being deregistered by the NRL, which means Kyle Flanagan will now start at five-eighth after originally being brought to the club to come off the bench.

It could be a blessing in disguise for the Dragons who have lacked stability in the position, with Flanagan set to ease the load on Ben Hunt who has carried the team for far too long.

“Down the track he might turn into a nine, but at the moment he’s going to play six for us,” Flanagan said

@TwinTurbo so who is Kyle's dad then? Kurt Gidley?
Let me see, you are relying on 3rd party reporting, didn't you accuse me of that?

Always a Bulldog

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Direct quotes from the coach in the media? Anyway I'm not as invested in the flanagans and xerris of the world as you are :blush:
Media, I’m sure they can be relied on. Plus it wouldn’t be the first time a coach fed the media a line.

I can only tell you what I saw with my own eyes, which prompted my question and elicited the answer that I heard with my own ears.

Plenty of time till the season starts.

Always a Bulldog

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The busted shoulder would be covered by the NRL medical insurance as he is still within the 1 year period before the cover expires.

Always a Bulldog
Nope it costs $50k and he has to pay for it himself as he has not registered contract.

The warriors paid him out $200k for whatever reason so he’s got something at least.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope it costs $50k and he has to pay for it himself as he has not registered contract.

The warriors paid him out $200k for whatever reason so he’s got something at least.
Not true, a player after his contract has finished has 1 year of NRL medical cover. It was one of the sticking points with the RLPA and NRL EBA, the RLPA wants to extend it as players often find that they can't get their injuries fixed within the year.

Always a Bulldog

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Supposedly the Warriors will fly Volkman over to NZ and pay for his shoulder surgery so at least that's something and one of the clubs took responsibility and did the right thing..

It still leaves him without a contract though..

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle number 6 both trial games.

Apology accepted @TwinTurbo.
Tried to be condescending towards me and was dead wrong which is embarrassing. I’ve never been wrong on the kennel (read though all my posts) and I’ve actually predicted many things. Sounds arrogant but it’s true.

Seen Turbo wrong multiple times yet still comes across smug and a know it all. Hot tip Twin, you don’t know more than me. You’re not smarter than me.

I don’t argue or comment unless I know I’m right. I don’t just take wild guesses and deliver it in an arrogant fashion and turn out to be wrong. That’s just embarrassing. Extremely embarrassing really.

But again, all good- apology accepted. I accept your humility in advance. Hope you’ve learned a lesson.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kyle number 6 both trial games.

Apology accepted @TwinTurbo.
Tried to be condescending towards me and was dead wrong which is embarrassing. I’ve never been wrong on the kennel (read though all my posts) and I’ve actually predicted many things. Sounds arrogant but it’s true.

Seen Turbo wrong multiple times yet still comes across smug and a know it all. Hot tip Twin, you don’t know more than me. You’re not smarter than me.

I don’t argue or comment unless I know I’m right. I don’t just take wild guesses and deliver it in an arrogant fashion and turn out to be wrong. That’s just embarrassing. Extremely embarrassing really.

But again, all good- apology accepted. I accept your humility in advance. Hope you’ve learned a lesson.
Never apologise to a cuck