Dragons COVID Breach

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not but whether you care to admit it or not you get told what to do or have to act a certain way to avoid fines, jail , refusal of service etc etc etc from the moment you wake up till the moment you go to sleep.

I work with 10 to 20 people but the moment I cant go to their house after work for obvious reasons, if we did we would be treated the same possibly even sacked, the players are no different there is a larger community at stake than these muppets.
Massive difference between working with people and actually tackling and touching others. Also you're missing the point. It's the law that is bullshit.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Massive difference between working with people and actually tackling and touching others. Also you're missing the point. It's the law that is bullshit.
No plenty of workplaces are close contact type mate weather direct or indirect so the just because they tackle someone doesn't make it unique to them. Besides that it makes even more Important for them to follow safety protocols because of the close contact they have . Their actions can ultimately put hundreds of people out of work.

So your saying the stay at home order is bullshit or just the law in general, either way it is what it is and fked up now they pay up.

Last edited:

Malla

Reaction score
Vaughan getting breached twice is ridiculous behaviour and he deserves every week of his suspension. He risked the whole comp being suspended. Idiot
Yeah its the nature of both breaches as well. I think the first one last year he put a fake name on his check in (it was on a check in sheet) at the cafe he went and ate at.

I dont think this makes him a bad bloke though, I think he's just over it at Dragons. If anything good out of it is at least they were all together as a team lol or most of them

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one should have the right to tell another grown up that they can't hang out with another person. Especially when all the people at the party train and play footy with eaach other all the time. Rules make no sense. It's unaustralian to dob others in.
Could not disagree with you more.

AVO's, criminal associations, family court actions, litigation, infectious diseases and pandemics are all completely valid reasons why people can be ordered by law to remain isolated from another person. The vast majority of Australians are following these rules and we will all benefit from that in the long run. That these brain dead, entitled idiots thought they were above the law only serves to demonstrate to the rest of us how utterly moronic they are and were.

They were not ignorant of the fact they were doing the wrong thing as they fled or hid as soon as the cops showed up. That proves they thought they were above the rest of us and so good on whoever dobbed the retards in. There is far more at stake here than the desire to have a party. I hope they get sacked and have to find a real job.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s a fair point. If this was the case why aren’t they wearing masks on the field etc. Maybe virtual footy should be played for the time being.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just can't believe how dumb as dogshite these guys are. OK lets have an 'illegal' party, but even better lets be so loud that the neighbours put in a noise complaint. What could go wrong??
And then hide in cupboards, under beds, or do a runner down the street when the police arrive. What are these people, five years old?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And then hide in cupboards, under beds, or do a runner down the street when the police arrive. What are these people, five years old?
Who wouldn’t do a runner. Better than standing there copping a $1000 fine. Yes I’m aware they’ve been outed, but in general society no one would dob u in.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Paul Vaughan's contract has been terminated.

Hope Dogs are trying to sign him now.
I’m not the biggest fan of stats, yet last weekend it’s showing he ran well over 200m. One try assist also. Maybe we should snap him up.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
According to today's news, De Belin hid under the bed when the police arrived.
If true (& we know "journalists" like to make this stuff up). I don't blame him. He's been front page headlines for 2 years & this happens. That's all he needs, but he should have been smarter in the first place & kept quiet at least for the rest of the year.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NRL will be under pressure after the Dogs and Dugan. They can't ignore 12 players from a team doing something as stupid as this, and hope the public will go along with it. Fans of every other club will demand severe punishment, and Dragons fans should insist the same punishment is dished out to them as they demanded when we breached the rules.

But the Dragons are a media favourite, and in the top eight.
This goes right back to the beginning when they didn't send a signal for the early transgressors. (And that doesn't mean aggressive transgenders)

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So now it's being reported that WAGS & other people were at the party too. Why haven't they been told to self isolate until it has been cleared up?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Na we don't need anymore undisciplined clowns at the club.
Two ridiculous covid breaches. Can’t remember him making bad headlines any other time in he’s career. Just get him vaccinated and we’re sweet

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who wouldn’t do a runner. Better than standing there copping a $1000 fine. Yes I’m aware they’ve been outed, but in general society no one would dob u in.
Very little positives out of this whole joke of an affair, but I have a bit of respect for the 4 or 5 blokes who stayed put. They knew they were doing the wrong thing and when they were found out they copped it sweet.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Dragons have sacked Paul Vaughan. The NSW and Australian prop has played his last game for St George Illawarra with the club releasing him immediately from the final 15 months of his deal. Vaughan is owed about $1 million from the Dragons given his contract next year is worth $800,000. But the 30-year-old now has to look elsewhere after the Dragons board met on Tuesday. The house party will now cost him about $500,000. The near three hour virtual board meeting also resolved that Vaughan be the only player sacked - saving the likes of Jack de Belin and Corey Norman from being shown the door.
Instead the rest of the players will be made to publicly apologise and they are expected to be hit with further financial sanctions. The Dragons will not ban them for more than the NRL imposed one-game suspension.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very little positives out of this whole joke of an affair, but I have a bit of respect for the 4 or 5 blokes who stayed put. They knew they were doing the wrong thing and when they were found out they copped it sweet.
They were probably the front rowers. Too slow to get away