Dragon Ball Super

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it’s coming back bro, there’s been many voice actors and creators talking about it how it’s coming back. I think the only way we won’t see super return is if the movie absolutely flops which won’t happen but hopefully they start building the hype for the movie soon. I’m a bit disappointed they kept the re colour design of super saiyan blue, would have liked if they changed it up a bit.
Any idea what the move will be about? No more transformations I hope?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any idea what the move will be about? No more transformations I hope?
Well I hope they don’t give vegeta another transformation like ultra instinct just to shut vegeta fan boys up.
According to the synopsis or whatever, it’s about where saiyans got their power from or something like that, and either an evil saiyan invading earth or a saiyan just wanting to have a good old match against goku. Frieza is potentially playing a minor or major role. There’s not a heap out there yet on the movie. In my opinion they should be giving us more to keep the hype going.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I hope they don’t give vegeta another transformation like ultra instinct just to shut vegeta fan boys up.
According to the synopsis or whatever, it’s about where saiyans got their power from or something like that, and either an evil saiyan invading earth or a saiyan just wanting to have a good old match against goku. Frieza is potentially playing a minor or major role. There’s not a heap out there yet on the movie. In my opinion they should be giving us more to keep the hype going.
What if Vegeta learned new techniques on Planet Sadala? I would love to see where they go now there are all these new universes to explore. Bringing Frieza back was a very smart commercial decision

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What if Vegeta learned new techniques on Planet Sadala? I would love to see where they go now there are all these new universes to explore. Bringing Frieza back was a very smart commercial decision
Lol I get u6 saiyans especially the forced female ones. You know it Akira never wanted female saiyans but the anime staff writers were like na we need female saiyans to please feminist and leftist audiences. Guess from a business point of view it was a good decision, but in my opinion was not needed lol although the chemistry between goku and kalifla was great. But then they fkd up by making legal ridiculous dumb op and needing goku lol

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I get u6 saiyans especially the forced female ones. You know it Akira never wanted female saiyans but the anime staff writers were like na we need female saiyans to please feminist and leftist audiences. Guess from a business point of view it was a good decision, but in my opinion was not needed lol although the chemistry between goku and kalifla was great. But then they fkd up by making legal ridiculous dumb op and needing goku lol
I’d love to see a movie with Jiren in it too. The pride troopers are annoying tho

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d love to see a movie with Jiren in it too. The pride troopers are annoying tho
God toppo isn’t too bad, but yes a Jiren ultra instinct vs goku ultra instinct would be quite the fkn match aye.
Even Beerus vs goku ultra instinct should be a fight to see in a movie

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God toppo isn’t too bad, but yes a Jiren ultra instinct vs goku ultra instinct would be quite the fkn match aye.
Even Beerus vs goku ultra instinct should be a fight to see in a movie
I wonder if Beerus is from their universe as he looks like Dyspo?
I definitely want to see more epic battles maybe with Goku against Beerus at full power

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if Beerus is from their universe as he looks like Dyspo?
I definitely want to see more epic battles maybe with Goku against Beerus at full power
I doubt Beerus is from u11 but they could be like the same species just different universe like u6 and u7 saiyans.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt Beerus is from u11 but they could be like the same species just different universe like u6 and u7 saiyans.
But that happens because the universes are in pairs right? So Beerus and Champa would have to be from u11 or u2.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But that happens because the universes are in pairs right? So Beerus and Champa would have to be from u11 or u2.
I dunno bro it’s confusing coz there was that tansportting technique specie from a universe that wasn’t a pair with u7 (u6) it’s so confusing lol

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno bro it’s confusing coz there was that tansportting technique specie from a universe that wasn’t a pair with u7 (u6) it’s so confusing lol
You’re right about that. There was a Yardrat from U2. It’s not as if continuity or consistency is important right?
Let’s hope those female Saiyans are kept on the back burner

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re right about that. There was a Yardrat from U2. It’s not as if continuity or consistency is important right?
Let’s hope those female Saiyans are kept on the back burner
Hahaha definitely hope so bro, in my opinion which is based off the fact that they were forced in due to a political agenda, they should fuck them off, or actually write in female characters coz it makes sense not just so you they force politics into our faces. It’s like you can’t escape politics anymore no matter where you look it’s there

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha definitely hope so bro, in my opinion which is based off the fact that they were forced in due to a political agenda, they should fuck them off, or actually write in female characters coz it makes sense not just so you they force politics into our faces. It’s like you can’t escape politics anymore no matter where you look it’s there
Did you see that Broly will be canon in the next movie?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did you see that Broly will be canon in the next movie?
Yh that's fucking sick, i'm guessing the LSSJ transformation will be linked back to the original Saiyans with Broly being introduced as canon.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They bet to do him fucken justice and not nerf him or have him at the power of kale coz she’s apparently a legendary super saiyan.
I don’t thunk they will. This is all about money and people want to see Broly. If anything he will probably get a power boost so he’s on par with the New transformations in Super

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man, this show is still going?

I haven't watched it since it was dragon ball z, then gt and it was on cheese tv back in like 99

Ahh, the memories

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man, this show is still going?

I haven't watched it since it was dragon ball z, then gt and it was on cheese tv back in like 99

Ahh, the memories
Thanks to the aerobics prior to cheestv, I was an innocent little boy getting blue balls and made me get turned on from cartoon females.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thanks to the aerobics prior to cheestv, I was an innocent little boy getting blue balls and made me get turned on from cartoon females.
I remember waking up early and being disappointed when i turned on TV and saw the aerobics on haha.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ohh hell yeah OZ aerobics I loved that show, I used to get a boner and had no idea what to do with it. 19 years later and not much has changed in that regard :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: