Dragon Ball Super

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh in saw earlier, looks great. Looks like Goku will be capped at SSJB throughout the movie and we will see Gogeta
Fucj that it’s time goku gets his fkn win on his own this time. Mui style.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is that green aura?
Pretty sure it’s just the art of his power. Apparently legendary super saiyan is green and not gold as well hence the green aura which looks fkn amazing. I personally can’t wait for this movie the shouting is enough to hype me uo

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure it’s just the art of his power. Apparently legendary super saiyan is green and not gold as well hence the green aura which looks fkn amazing. I personally can’t wait for this movie the shouting is enough to hype me uo
I hope they have a better story than Broly hates Goku because he used to cry as a baby. This battle is going to be epic, I hope we don't see ultra instinct again though

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I hope they have a better story than Broly hates Goku because he used to cry as a baby. This battle is going to be epic, I hope we don't see ultra instinct again though
I think Broly will be retconned as some sort of experimental Saiyan.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definitely bro Going to be epic. I sort of agree seeing mui might be too soon, butttt Bro I’m actually over goku never being able to a KO single Handedly I think the only time I can remember was way back against Frieza on namek and funnily is still one of the best arcs/fights in anime history.
I wouldn’t be upset though if he unlocks a super saiyan 4 with kaioken x50 or something? Hahaha with no need for gogeta or vegito.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Definitely bro Going to be epic. I sort of agree seeing mui might be too soon, butttt Bro I’m actually over goku never being able to a KO single Handedly I think the only time I can remember was way back against Frieza on namek and funnily is still one of the best arcs/fights in anime history.
I wouldn’t be upset though if he unlocks a super saiyan 4 with kaioken x50 or something? Hahaha with no need for gogeta or vegito.
Apparently there's also not going to be SSJBKK either.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently there's also not going to be SSJBKK either.
Do you reackon they’re just hiding it though from the trailer? I would have expected goku in blue kaioken when we saw broly transform.
Gotta admit that shot of vegeta smiling got me inner vegeta fan boy pumping haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do you reackon they’re just hiding it though from the trailer? I would have expected goku in blue kaioken when we saw broly transform.
Gotta admit that shot of vegeta smiling got me inner vegeta fan boy pumping haha
They released the character profiles and there's no SSJBKK for Goku. We have already seen it so there's no need to hide it really.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They released the character profiles and there's no SSJBKK for Goku. We have already seen it so there's no need to hide it really.
But they haven’t shown gogeta? Or a vegito? Nor a vegeta blue evolution?
There’s major reasons to hide it lol keep the hype going if they unveil everything now there’s nothing to feed the hype until the movie opens.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But they haven’t shown gogeta? Or a vegito? Nor a vegeta blue evolution?
They wouldn't spoil that any of those transformations yet by releasing the character profiles.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They wouldn't spoil that any of those transformations yet by releasing the character profiles.
Then I don’t get why they’d show kaioken blue or mui or what not? Lol I am so fkn confusion you make me very confusion. Would be awesome if they changed the design of blue kaioken, put some red in the hair and beef him up more like kaioken actually does to the body.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I saw them lol. But you’re saying coz they didn’t show it in those images it won’t be in the movie. But why not show blue evolution vegeta?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I saw them lol. But you’re saying coz they didn’t show it in those images it won’t be in the movie. But why not show blue evolution vegeta?
That's isn't in the movie?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 looks like Broly is going to be a fucking monster in this movie, might even get Beerus/Whis vs Broly to wrap things up because Goku and Vegeta are too weak.