Dragon Ball Super

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 looks like Broly is going to be a fucking monster in this movie, might even get Beerus/Whis vs Broly to wrap things up because Goku and Vegeta are too weak.
Vegeta too weak yeah but goku should pull out mui and take him. I would honestly love to see who’s one shot him though.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I really cannot Broly and everything about the character and transformation urgh

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Vegeta too weak yeah but goku should pull out mui and take him. I would honestly love to see who’s one shot him though.
I don't think Goku will have UI in the movie, probably won't be able to freely access it. Broly is apparently going to be GoD tier and much stronger than Jiren.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I really cannot Broly and everything about the character and transformation urgh
I love his transformation. His character is being changed compared to what he previously was as he is becoming canon now so he might have a more legitimate reason to fight now and not just because Goku cried as a baby lol.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love his transformation. His character is being changed compared to what he previously was as he is becoming canon now so he might have a more legitimate reason to fight now and not just because Goku cried as a baby lol.
yeah the crying like a baby and that silly slut from the tournament kills me

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The dub is now up to the Universal Survival arc. Nice throwback in the last couple of episodes with Goku and Krillin training with each other under Master Rossi and fighting the old villains in the cave. Bring on the Universal Survival arc!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bloody hate the two week breaks that the dub take. They were about to explain the tournament of power. Dammit!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 Gogeta basically confirmed for the Broly movie now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bloody hate the two week breaks that the dub take. They were about to explain the tournament of power. Dammit!!
Not sure why the even have breaks for the dub when the animation is already done lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 have you seeb the latest spoilers for the movie? Pretty much confirmed how the movie will play out

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Na should I see them? I don’t wanna be triggered seeing that they won’t give goku a win yet again.
Broly kills Goku and Vegeta....Whis then one shots Broly and decides to take him back to Beerus' planet and train him as a new GoD candidate after losing interest in both Goku and Vegeta.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broly kills Goku and Vegeta....Whis then one shots Broly and decides to take him back to Beerus' planet and train him as a new GoD candidate after losing interest in both Goku and Vegeta.
Lmfao. Not bad but fuck ya. I couldn’t help myself and read the spoilers lol. So whis is essentially invincible or maybe only mui goku can take him. Gogeta confirmed? No mui goku fkn pissed off with that. They’ve made broly emotional, Beerus isn’t entertained, can’t let goku get a fkn solo win it has to be equal and slow vegeta as well.