Dragon Ball Super

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Merged Zamazu doesn't look as threatening as Frezia or cell. Just saw a preview of next week's episode. Vegito is coming back.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey gotenks, I just saw episode 66 Trunks fighting and cutting down Zamazu. Holy shit what a fight. I admit its a nice change from always goku and vegeta saving the day.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hey gotenks, I just saw episode 66 Trunks fighting and cutting down Zamazu. Holy shit what a fight. I admit its a nice change from always goku and vegeta saving the day.
But it was kind of bs with Trunks winning like that haha.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The goku black arc ending was piss weak IMO. They should have ended it with Trunks just cutting Zamazu in half and not having to make Future Zeno destroy Trunks' timeline due to Zamazu darkening the planet. Bring on the Tournament of power.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone here seen the new dragon ball heroes anime? Saw the first episode. Pretty meh IMO.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Vegeta vs arale. Dear me its so funny. Vegeta: I am not fighting someone from a gag manga again.

Goku: What's a gag manga

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dragon ball super needs to come back ASAP. So fkn boring without it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone here seen the new dragon ball heroes anime? Saw the first episode. Pretty meh IMO.
It's only promotional material for the arcade game overseas.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is it coming back at all? There is just so much potential there coming out of the tournament of power.
The movie is coming out at the end of the year and is a continuation on Super and will fill in other gaps from earlier in the series rather than just be a standalone like the other movies. The anime will probably be back at some stage, not sure if it will be Super or another series though.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The movie is coming out at the end of the year and is a continuation on Super and will fill in other gaps from earlier in the series rather than just be a standalone like the other movies. The anime will probably be back at some stage, not sure if it will be Super or another series though.
Is that enough though? Why not capitalise and flood us with content while people are still interested? There's no guarantee people will care if they reboot in say 5 years

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is that enough though? Why not capitalise and flood us with content while people are still interested? There's no guarantee people will care if they reboot in say 5 years
People will always be interested and they're still pumping money out through the franchise via games, merchandise, etc.

Toriyama also didn't do the Super manga and just worked with the writers for the anime and latest movie as he's 63 and probably gassed from working in the industry for so long.

Normally the anime is based off the manga but the anime was released ahead of the manga series this time round. He has already picked out a successor for the series in Toyotaro who is currently doing the Super manga so they might be planning on him taking over fulltime so they will wait for the manga to get ahead and use that for content.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it coming back at all? There is just so much potential there coming out of the tournament of power.
Yeah it’s coming back bro, there’s been many voice actors and creators talking about it how it’s coming back. I think the only way we won’t see super return is if the movie absolutely flops which won’t happen but hopefully they start building the hype for the movie soon. I’m a bit disappointed they kept the re colour design of super saiyan blue, would have liked if they changed it up a bit.