Dogs leave door open for SBW, deny pursuit of Hopoate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Like a sbw promise means anything
Not ordinarily perhaps, but it does when the promise is made to a dodgy operator like Politis who offers an endless supply of brown paper bags filled with cash. If he comes back to the NRL I'd be very surprised to see him anywhere but the roosters. He has probably received a few sly down payments already by way of insurance.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jam it sonny you wanker piece of shit. Not welcomed. I'd rather have Stephen amell come to the club than this backstabbing piece of shittrash

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been known to preach the benefits of being able to forgive but this one fuk I dunno really would find it difficult to support him. Would still love the club but hope we dnt do it. We stand for more than wanting that fwit in our side.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If our club has any decency they will not let him back into the team. You can't just shit all over a club then be welcomed back with open arms. Great player or not it's not on.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its would be like taking back an ex who left you when you were down but came back when you were back on your feet....we wont be respected and will be a laughing stock if we welcome this guy back...

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I reckon SBW would love to come back to us to tidy up his heart. Lets face it, he was like a thief in the night and rocked us when we were very vulnerable. I really think the guy is a mercenary who trys to play cool but is motivated by the big bucks and an even bigger ego. Most footy players these days driven by money, they need to provide like all of us, but SBW or MBW lacks moral fibre which exists in most of us. if he came back to us - I'd say stick it up your jumper as a tool like him with pathetic runs on the board would not be welcomed by me. Club first...... he did his best to **** our club up the bum.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like some have said he would be 32 or 33 by the time he is open to an offer, I don't think that money should go on someone of that age but a young gun/known player if we want something big.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can broker a deal similar to the yearly, grossly under valued contract Politis was able to have ratified (topped up with brown paper bags no doubt between the yearly contract extensions) then ****ing oath bring the **** back.

Which of our ex-players can we have appointed as the salary cap auditor in order to facilitate this arrangement?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
A real shame the way SBW's career ended up playing out. I was really angry when he left and chased the cash like a merc. Now nuffies like DCE and Foran earn more than him.

I feel sorry for him now.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Don't want him anywhere near this proud club. If he does come back it just shows how weak the administration is!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't respect a man that converts from Christianity, especially coz he let himself be influenced by his wanker manager and that piece of trash Mundine.
Weak, weak characters the lot of em

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A real shame the way SBW's career ended up playing out. I was really angry when he left and chased the cash like a merc. Now nuffies like DCE and Foran earn more than him.

I feel sorry for him now.
Probably the best post all year.

A

Alexander the Great

Interesting. After he apologised for what he did.. would you guys accept him back if he wanted to repay us ?
If he lifts our team to win a gf then yes... plus it would really piss off gould if it happens.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
If he lifts our team to win a gf then yes... plus it would really piss off gould if it happens.
No self-respecting organisation would take back someone who was grossly in breach of contract and showed utter contempt towards it. He has apologised. That's where he should remain, firmly in the apologetic once was a bulldog department. It was a disgrace that he was included in the team of the decade. Really disappointed in the weakness of the Administration!

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Doubt SBW will be the player he was if he came back to league. We all saw him start to struggle last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.