Dogs leave door open for SBW, deny pursuit of Hopoate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just goes to show how out of touch she is if she hasn't ruled out $bw. Biggest piece of shit that has ever played for our club. If he comes back I will be lost to rugby league forever and the only thing keeping me in league at the moment is this club. If we do sign that piece of shit in the future, they will lose me and I've been following the Bulldogs before that **** was born. She can't be ****ing serious.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all hate him but even at the age of 32 he will still be a great player and its all about the club and fans winning the comp that's all that matters so I don't care who plays for us as long as there is premiership success....it would make an interesting story for years too....win a comp in your first yr with a club, screw them over, go to a rival club and win a comp in your first yr, then come back and retire with a premiership win with the club that gave you your first ring...would be a cRaZy book to write lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just goes to show how out of touch she is if she hasn't ruled out $bw. Biggest piece of shit that has ever played for our club. If he comes back I will be lost to rugby league forever and the only thing keeping me in league at the moment is this club. If we do sign that piece of shit in the future, they will lose me and I've been following the Bulldogs before that **** was born. She can't be ****ing serious.
She.... She.... She....

A)It's not her decision. B) She didn't say anything that indicates he's coming back anyway C) refer to point B it's not her decision. She was asked a question and answered it on a fairly non committal way. I agree we don't want that piece of crap back here in blue and white, but tbh if it ever happens it won't be Raelene who orchestrated the signing. It will be Des or whoever is coaching the club.

She's far from out of touch. She's a good and smart administrator.

Trust the kennel to overreact.

I would be astounded if SBW ever came back to play for us. Even if we DID try, he's promised himself to the roosters.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too far past his best By then iould think, I would have him back next season if available

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
She.... She.... She....

A)It's not her decision. B) She didn't say anything that indicates he's coming back anyway C) refer to point B it's not her decision. She was asked a question and answered it on a fairly non committal way. I agree we don't want that piece of crap back here in blue and white, but tbh if it ever happens it won't be Raelene who orchestrated the signing. It will be Des or whoever is coaching the club.

I would be astounded if SBW ever came back to play for us. Even if we DID try, he's promised himself to the roosters.[/QUOTE]

Yes a marriage of convenience made in heaven, solely with the focus on the monetary rewards.

good doggie

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
As far as i`m concerned he would be as welcome as snot in a snorkel

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Come on guys, she is just f#ckin with our heads.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Funny how Politis is great mates with Hayne and Sonny Bill, he should sell cars.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She.... She.... She....

I would be astounded if SBW ever came back to play for us. Even if we DID try, he's promised himself to the roosters.
Like a sbw promise means anything

Status
Not open for further replies.