Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Talking about the left side....

Everyone including even some duds on here know that the left should be Burton, Kiks and Fox, but the SuperAssistant and all his genius moves Fox to the right.

Why?
This is doing my head in too. I can kind of understand not wanting to stack one side of the field full of guns and leave the other side with inexperienced ball hogs (looking at you Kiraz) but when we can’t score points to save our lives why not just go with a stacked left side and send the ball there 80% of the time? Fox needs an inch of space to get going and Burton and Kikau can give him that, Kikau alone will attract three defenders if he’s positioned right.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't tar Pay with the same brush as these other to assistant fraudsters.

Cc could even be worse than incompetent Barrett.
Come on Barrett had 1 season and 10 games give CC the season and 10 games then see what happens.

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
This is doing my head in too. I can kind of understand not wanting to stack one side of the field full of guns and leave the other side with inexperienced ball hogs (looking at you Kiraz) but when we can’t score points to save our lives why not just go with a stacked left side and send the ball there 80% of the time? Fox needs an inch of space to get going and Burton and Kikau can give him that, Kikau alone will attract three defenders if he’s positioned right.
Hey Pottz, half the people on this site putting forward their teams have Fox on the right wing. At least with fox, kids and burton on the left we have strike.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey Pottz, half the people on this site putting forward their teams have Fox on the right wing. At least with fox, kids and burton on the left we have strike.
Absolutely. Most teams have one stronger attacking side and have their structures set up to try and take advantage of it. We seem to be trying to balance both sides which just dilutes them both and the opposition defence ends up with nothing to worry about.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Fox was on the right because his defence up against Young was a concern. Which for our “star” winger is a worry.

With the continual huge rotation of the roster Year on year. The lack of job security and general lack of love i think plays a role in our game. If you’re constantly hearing the club is looking to sign this player and that player. When that is your position and the club isn’t talking about resigning you. It would be hard to keep motivated.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
People hate NRL 360 cause they lowkey talk the truth about how woeful we are.

Buzz was spot on about everything last night.

Swallow your pride folks the old man was correct

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rothfield has said we’re shit.
burn the place down!!!
Sack Cirro. Sack Gus. Sack fox. Sack burton sack kiks. Sack kebab.
get buzz in to help us rebuild.
do it now!!!
Everything Buzz said last night was spot on.

Swallow your fucking pride you imbecile

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People hate NRL 360 cause they lowkey talk the truth about how woeful we are.

Buzz was spot on about everything last night.

Swallow your pride folks the old man was correct
Buzz is a clown &, simply on principle, I wouldnt agree with anything that tosser says. Stats can provide any village idiot with a narrative they want to protray. When dickwit writes a positive article about anythng to do with this club I know I am deceased because it will never happen. My read of thee stats is that the dogs are no 1 in No. of players played, debuted & average age of the squad. There was opportunity for players like Flanno, Thompson, TJp, Burnes, Okenturd, Sutton etc to actually stand up as players on BIG pay packets or simply to prove they were 1st graders but they failed miserably. This year was a template all about opportunity & 20 of our 30 man squad failed their assignment. My conculsion is tha Gus has to get a GIANT fucking plunger the size of Grace Jones twat ( Please refer to brushes & a Rodney rude segemnt for reference :grinning: ) & clear this joint of the myths, pretenders & never were's.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Buzz is a clown &, simply on principle, I wouldnt agree with anything that tosser says. Stats can provide any village idiot with a narrative they want to protray. When dickwit writes a positive article about anythng to do with this club I know I am deceased because it will never happen. My read of thee stats is that the dogs are no 1 in No. of players played, debuted & average age of the squad. There was opportunity for players like Flanno, Thompson, TJp, Burnes, Okenturd, Sutton etc to actually stand up as players on BIG pay packets or simply to prove they were 1st graders but they failed miserably. This year was a template all about opportunity & 20 of our 30 man squad failed their assignment. My conculsion is tha Gus has to get a GIANT fucking plunger the size of Grace Jones twat ( Please refer to brushes & a Rodney rude segemnt for reference :grinning: ) & clear this joint of the myths, pretenders & never were's.
Did you even watch the segment? Buzz pointed out how woeful our defence was and how we named a full strength side and still got belted. He also pointed out on paper our side should be challenging for the 8.

He said nothing that wasn't factual.

Attitudes like this resemble Gould in a nutshell, smug prick who thinks he's above everyone else. Fans who have this make it even more unbearable.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok champ.
I’ll do whatever you say. Just don’t yell at me again. I don’t think I could take it.
People can hate Buzz but every single thing he said last night was the truth about our club at the moment, whether he is agenda driven or not it's fact at the moment.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Brad Arthur got x2 wooden spoons before parra was a powerhouse. Parramatta are gonna miss the 8 this year. But it’s all eyes on the Bulldogs rebuild. Gus even said to Ciraldo that 2023 is a shit year, more like 2024 will be better. Ciraldo is a great coach but our players are so unfit and useless and can’t handle the training simple as that.
The players are not unfit. They are not motivated and have been allowed to be soft.

Please name the actual useless players in particular you refer to.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That fact that Willie Mason on levels podcast doesnt say too much about the dogs says all you need to know. He knows for a fact that way too many players can't handle the NRL in our squad.
Who tho in particular. There's not that many really.
Yep. I was with one of the coaches today and he basically said the same thing. They’re just not up to it. Mase doesn’t want to throw anyone under the bus by calling them out, but we all know what he’s saying without saying it.
Who are these players tho Malla?.

It's all been so collective on the team so far but name who these players are who aren't up to it.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you even watch the segment? Buzz pointed out how woeful our defence was and how we named a full strength side and still got belted. He also pointed out on paper our side should be challenging for the 8.

He said nothing that wasn't factual.

Attitudes like this resemble Gould in a nutshell, smug prick who thinks he's above everyone else. Fans who have this make it even more unbearable.
The part about on paper we should be pushing for a top 8 isn’t factual.

We are stacked with overrated players. Half our 17 aren’t of NRL level.

Both on paper and on performance we have the worst roster and are worst team in the competition. Don’t look at the competition table. The Dragons and Tigers are both in a better position than we are.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The part about on paper we should be pushing for a top 8 isn’t factual.

We are stacked with overrated players. Half our 17 aren’t of NRL level.

Both on paper and on performance we have the worst roster and are worst team in the competition. Don’t look at the competition table. The Dragons and Tigers are both in a better position than we are.
The coach isn't even getting the players to play to their average level and the better coaches would have them playing to their best. On paper vs Knight last week we should of at least been competitive and at our best for a chance of an upset. Instead we get worst case scenario and the game was over after 5 minutes, absolutely smashed.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% mind boggling!

The Fox has gone backwards ever since he has played on the right wing. He hasn’t seen the ball for two games in a row now.

Kiraz is an elite winger who can finish. Another player out of position.

The try Gagai scored was embarrassing between our two best forwards in Kikau and Thompson.

How can anyone blame the coach for that?
Did you missed Burtons pat on the back which cause it

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
All these bad stats and we have 7 wins. Injury toll , players used, rookies getting a start more injuries and 7 wins. The tigers with a better roster, better recruitment, rebuild started 2 yrs earlier and 3 wins but no mention on 360. The saints have an even better roster , shit coaching , shit recruitment and they have less wins but the ex coach works on Fox no mention of that shit show. The titans are a shit show, manly 2 wins more than us isn't that good either but hey flanno works for fox so no mention there. Smash CC is he has the manly roster or titans or dragons roster but not with what he has to work with. 3 players make a top 8 side Carr , kiks and maybe reed. Burton won't make a team at 6.