Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next year will be a real test would anticipate tiges and drags to improve on this year based on targeted recruitment and new proven coach respectively. Not sure where our improvement is coming from ??
I've said many times....
We can improve 5% but it's friggin useless if the teams below and around you improve by 10%.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just for everyones reference the high flying Broncos finished the 2020 season with:
3 wins and 17 losses
268 for and 624 against, for a differential of - 356.

Now we have currently played 21 games with 7 wins and 14 losses (+3 byes)
360 for and 657 against, for a points differential of -297.

Alot can change if you give development time and have a decent forward pack... For as bad as we have been this year, we still track better than them at their lowest.
The big difference is that their squad should have never ran last.

Not even close

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
By trying to put *'s next to those facts is sticking your head in the sand.

Let me guess, you're going to use injures as your context? You know other teams cop injuries too?
If anybody has their head in the sand its "supporters" that cant see the context, running around falling for clickbait's from wankers like Froth and Murdoch bitches.

Injuries were the catalyst in the upheaval of the squad which became priority number one over winning games... Surely you know that?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If anybody has their head in the sand its "supporters" that cant see the context, running around falling for clickbait's from wankers like Froth and Murdoch bitches.

Injuries were the catalyst in the upheaval of the squad which became priority number one over winning games... Surely you know that?
Yeah, because those agenda driven, Gus hating bitches brought it up so we just have to ignore it...

It's just a weak cop out using injures as an excuse.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't know why people bag Anasta...
He wears his heart on his sleeve when he talks all things Bulldogs.

He's not an idiot. He knows the dogs have underperformed and not afraid to call them out. We do too. But he is also vocal enough to say that he sees the long term vision.

The best part about tonight is Braith pointed the finger on the high paid players. He didn't want to name them, but Reed did it for him.

Braith is warming. He's about to unleash on Burton and rightly so. He is biting his lips at the moment and will probably hold off till early next year, but if Burton doesn't show improvement next year, I think you'll see many commentators will start to call him out.
Exactly what I was thinking. Anasta didn't want to name names but I felt he was referring to Burton.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, because those agenda driven, Gus hating bitches brought it up so we just have to ignore it...

It's just a weak cop out using injures as an excuse.
Ofcourse ignore it... It has no substance! We are building and Of course we are shit, we have been shit for years but we are definitely moving forward not backwards like these muppets suggest.

AND how is it a cop out to use injuries as an excuse? I'll ask you then, if Thompson and Kikau had 20 rounds of footy under their belts together this year would they have missed those tackles?

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ofcourse ignore it... It has no substance! We are building and Of course we are shit, we have been shit for years but we are definitely moving forward not backwards like these muppets suggest.

AND how is it a cop out to use injuries as an excuse? I'll ask you then, if Thompson and Kikau had 20 rounds of footy under their belts together this year would they have missed those tackles?
Kikau probably wouldn't have but Thompson has been missing them since the day he arrived.. most his miss tackles probably don't go on the stats cause he often doesn't even get a hand on the ball runner

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Talking about the left side....

Everyone including even some duds on here know that the left should be Burton, Kiks and Fox, but the SuperAssistant and all his genius moves Fox to the right.

Why?
100% mind boggling!

The Fox has gone backwards ever since he has played on the right wing. He hasn’t seen the ball for two games in a row now.

Kiraz is an elite winger who can finish. Another player out of position.

The try Gagai scored was embarrassing between our two best forwards in Kikau and Thompson.

How can anyone blame the coach for that?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Even Gus didn't use injures as an excuse on 100% footy.

Kiks would of probably made them, Thompson no chance with his rubbish lateral movement.

So you're happy to ignore those facts? If you are well then that's your prerogative. Just don't know what you would use to see where we are and if any improvements are happening.

You say we are moving forward, where is your proof? I just see getting rid of some deadwood as a small improvement.

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No I think the cucks are the people that waste their time and money to go sit in that empty stadium to watch them get embarrassed every week I honestly can’t wrap my head around it they have to be robots or something
I’m a platinum member and attend every Bulldogs home game.

We are there for a social outing and good laugh.

Any win is a bonus and we’ve had a couple of amazing victories this year, including against the Cowboys, Titans and Storm.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even Gus didn't use injures as an excuse on 100% footy.

Kiks would of probably made them, Thompson no chance with his rubbish lateral movement.

So you're happy to ignore those facts? If you are well then that's your prerogative. Just don't know what you would use to see where we are and if any improvements are happening.

You say we are moving forward, where is your proof? I just see getting rid of some deadwood as a small improvement.
Gus, Injuries, Yes he did... he even mentioned how many we used AGAIN and how many we deputized AGAIN.

Would they have made the tackles if not injured... Ill take ur answer as a yes which means u acknowledge injuries did play a part in our season.

Back to your facts? LMAO bro.. give it a rest with those dumb numbers provided by your mates.

LOL as i told @AlzzBulldog a couple of weeks ago, if you don't see then that's your problem because its pretty damn obvious we are making moves in the right direction ranging from grass roots to sorting out our NRL squad.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% mind boggling!

The Fox has gone backwards ever since he has played on the right wing. He hasn’t seen the ball for two games in a row now.

Kiraz is an elite winger who can finish. Another player out of position.

The try Gagai scored was embarrassing between our two best forwards in Kikau and Thompson.

How can anyone blame the coach for that?
Kiraz had a couple of good games. A centre he's not. His running style will prevent him ever reaching elite speed. He has a big heart but limited potential.
The Coach instills passion, pride, commitment in his players. He devises a game plan structured for the strengths and weaknesses of his squad. He devises defensive spacing, a workable line speed, method of tackling, how many in tackles, defensive rotation.
To say we can't blame the coach when we've gone backwards to be running stone motherless last in every defensive stat compared to last years efforts kinda misses the point. Why do we pay the coach close to $1m a year on a 5 year deal if he presides over a culture going backwards from 11th to 17th yet can't be criticised.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus, Injuries, Yes he did... he even mentioned how many we used AGAIN and how many we deputized AGAIN.

Would they have made the tackles if not injured... Ill take ur answer as a yes which means u acknowledge injuries did play a part in our season.

Back to your facts? LMAO bro.. give it a rest with those dumb numbers provided by your mates.

LOL as i told @AlzzBulldog a couple of weeks ago, if you don't see then that's your problem because its pretty damn obvious we are making moves in the right direction ranging from grass roots to sorting out our NRL squad.
Gus has fucked up and dosent know what to do

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hats
I’m a platinum member and attend every Bulldogs home game.

We are there for a social outing and good laugh.

Any win is a bonus and we’ve had a couple of amazing victories this year, including against the Cowboys, Titans and Storm.
Each to their own I guess but hats off to you thought you have a lot more patience then most I can even sit through a whole game on the telly.

I for one won’t be giving this club anymore money till we get something in return in some results.