Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Quite damning really. All these new players, coaches, assistants etc and we still suck. Where's that Rob Schneider meme when you need it.
Abysmal, pathetic, embarrassing, piss take are the words for it.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Only telling part of the story, we have had the worst injury run combined with a lot of reserve grade or below level players, Surprise with have the worst defence and attack.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Could not possibly agree more
It's already a long and taxing project, little bitches who can't act like men can get the fuck out of the way and find a real job instead.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can't believe we won a game this year with our performances and effort. It's almost a miracle we avoided the spoon.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's already a long and taxing project, little bitches who can't act like men can get the fuck out of the way and find a real job instead.
The sack Gus threads and the sack Ciraldo threads are nauseating. Yes of course they have made mistakes but most people do.

We have been a shit show for 8 years but let’s expect miracles.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol best quote on 360 tonight:

Tallis talking about Parra in the GF last year with their forward pack -

"they told Penrith they were going to go through the front door and it got slammed in their face"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The sack Gus threads and the sack Ciraldo threads are nauseating. Yes of course they have made mistakes but most people do.

We have been a shit show for 8 years but let’s expect miracles.
We can lose CC but we can't lose Gus.

I'm not a Gus lover like some try to throw at others on here but they want Gus sacked but NEVER answer who they want to replace him.

I wanted CC sacked (actually not signed at all) until the better options got signed by other clubs. Unless Gus poaches a real coach, we are stuck with the assistant.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just for everyones reference the high flying Broncos finished the 2020 season with:
3 wins and 17 losses
268 for and 624 against, for a differential of - 356.

Now we have currently played 21 games with 7 wins and 14 losses (+3 byes)
360 for and 657 against, for a points differential of -297.

Alot can change if you give development time and have a decent forward pack... For as bad as we have been this year, we still track better than them at their lowest.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why would I stick my head in the sand when I know the context of those numbers and those useless facts?
By trying to put *'s next to those facts is sticking your head in the sand.

Let me guess, you're going to use injures as your context? You know other teams cop injuries too?

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep if Anasta loved the dogs so much should have pushed Munster to us the pleb... Help instead of criticise.
Don't know why people bag Anasta...
He wears his heart on his sleeve when he talks all things Bulldogs.

He's not an idiot. He knows the dogs have underperformed and not afraid to call them out. We do too. But he is also vocal enough to say that he sees the long term vision.

The best part about tonight is Braith pointed the finger on the high paid players. He didn't want to name them, but Reed did it for him.

Braith is warming. He's about to unleash on Burton and rightly so. He is biting his lips at the moment and will probably hold off till early next year, but if Burton doesn't show improvement next year, I think you'll see many commentators will start to call him out.