Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was he up breastfeeding all night ?
Well the baby was born after 12.30 so he would have been up to at least 3 or 4. So completely in no state to play.

Coaching staff have it completely wrong and can't prepare player to be their best.

The players haven't been ready mentality to play a game this year.

This is what shits me basically if I only planned for the players to commit 1 hour of a day we could have won 50% of games.

All this money and the dumb fucks do know basic in life.

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The worst thing that will come of this is Gus will make a desperate signing with the likes of McLean, Brown, SST and the likes

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Before a ball was kicked this year our roster was better on paper. Go look at all the pre season expectations/projections. AFB wasn't a top 5 middle going into the year. They signed a bunch of reject players too.
I don't know who was shitting on AFB but he's always been top tier

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
360 should report on its own decline, it wasn't that Good, once they punted Kent, it's abysmal

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the baby was born after 12.30 so he would have been up to at least 3 or 4. So completely in no state to play.

Coaching staff have it completely wrong and can't prepare player to be their best.

This is what shits me basically if I only planned for the players to commit 1 hour of a day we could have won 50% of games.

Far out mate. That is such a dumb comment. Maybe they should have played Rajab instead ???

Elite athletes can deal with a bad nights sleep. The adrenaline would have been huge for him. As a father I know that for a fact.

The bigger issue is why he performed like that . He should have been pumped. He wasn’t up all night with gastro ffs

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Far out mate. That is such a dumb comment. Maybe they should have played Rajab instead ???

Elite athletes can deal with a bad nights sleep. The adrenaline would have been huge for him. As a father I know that for a fact.

The bigger issue is why he performed like that . He should have been pumped. He wasn’t up all night with gastro ffs
No shit you even said yourself there is no way he was ready to play last Sunday. If you basically wanting players to play of adrenaline it not going to work over 12 to 24 period.

Personally should have never been expected to play.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just for everyones reference the high flying Broncos finished the 2020 season with:
3 wins and 17 losses
268 for and 624 against, for a differential of - 356.

Now we have currently played 21 games with 7 wins and 14 losses (+3 byes)
360 for and 657 against, for a points differential of -297.

Alot can change if you give development time and have a decent forward pack... For as bad as we have been this year, we still track better than them at their lowest.
And that team had some of the best youngsters in the NRL. Doubt anyone is saying that about our list in a few years time

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Lol what a crock of shit, he didn’t give birth to the kid and he’s not the first bloke in history to have a child born and go to work the next day.
That aside what further motivation do you need than the birth of a child? Maybe he should go and shovel some concrete or lay some bricks after four hours sleep to get some perspective?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And that team had some of the best youngsters in the NRL. Doubt anyone is saying that about our list in a few years time
Exactly. This is why we deserve to have some slack. Broncos had the juniors they needed already in first grade, just needed miles in the legs in NRL. We didn't have the juniors ready and COVID put us on hold. Alot of fans really have underestimated the impact it will continue to have for at least the next 2 seasons

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol what a crock of shit, he didn’t give birth to the kid and he’s not the first bloke in history to have a child born and go to work the next day.
That aside what further motivation do you need than the birth of a child? Maybe he should go and shovel some concrete or lay some bricks after four hours sleep to get some perspective?
Difference between men and boys is ever growing....

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your talking about about tic tok gen z their never ready. Have seen the dogs play something goes against them they drop their bundle and flood gates open.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
For the people that keep saying that gus told cc to come 24... he most likely made that shit up to deflect lol.. pull your heads in
Were you at the AGM in February or season launch in March when Gus said this TWICE, Alzz? Yeah, didn’t think so…I was though. You don’t need a long neck…

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw the result when I got to Cooktown. Was shocked at the score.
Been in outback Qld where reception is scarce; glad that I missed it.
Will look at that 360 article when I get back home on Friday.

Off to Townsville next Monday, then far western Qld. Hope I see some improvement this weekend from thr Dogs.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No I think the cucks are the people that waste their time and money to go sit in that empty stadium to watch them get embarrassed every week I honestly can’t wrap my head around it they have to be robots or something
Actually it’s called supporting your team.
Through thick and thin.
I had the good fortune of growing up when the Bulldogs were at their very best so I won’t turn away when they’re not. The bonus is my Accor membership allows me to attend Origin, GF and get preferential tickets to other major events like concerts. Add Dogs home games to that and it’s great value. But I guess that makes me a cuck robot or something.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Saw the result when I got to Cooktown. Was shocked at the score.
Been in outback Qld where reception is scarce; glad that I missed it.
Will look at that 360 article when I get back home on Friday.

Off to Townsville next Monday, then far western Qld. Hope I see some improvement this weekend from thr Dogs.
Enjoy the rest of the trip Chris. You're smart to get as far away from the Bulldogs as possible and get as little reception as possible. :tearsofjoy:

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually it’s called supporting your team.
Through thick and thin.
I had the good fortune of growing up when the Bulldogs were at their very best so I won’t turn away when they’re not. The bonus is my Accor membership allows me to attend Origin, GF and get preferential tickets to other major events like concerts. Add Dogs home games to that and it’s great value. But I guess that makes me a cuck robot or something.
Kind of took that the wrong way ’m not turning away just turning off,I’ll never change teams but I won’t attend games to watch those overpaid flops get humiliated every week.until those guys show some pride in that jersey they wear I rather spend my hard earned money elsewhere and ill keep supporting from my lounge room.
You do you mate each to their own.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Kind of took that the wrong way ’m not turning away just turning off,I’ll never change teams but I won’t attend games to watch those overpaid flops get humiliated every week.until those guys show some pride in that jersey they wear I rather spend my hard earned money elsewhere and ill keep supporting from my lounge room.
You do you mate each to their own.
Don’t know what other way there was to take it but not like I’m offended - stadium membership is great value. But yeah, each to their own. For mine the standoff between the RLPA/NRL proved both want too much power and with the RLPA getting more concessions players are becoming entitled. Whatever happened to the days when playing for the club you love was an honour? Now it seems like it’s just a job. Shame.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t know what other way there was to take it but not like I’m offended - stadium membership is great value. But yeah, each to their own. For mine the standoff between the RLPA/NRL proved both want too much power and with the RLPA getting more concessions players are becoming entitled. Whatever happened to the days when playing for the club you love was an honour? Now it seems like it’s just a job. Shame.
Yeah the stadium membership sounds like a good idea you’d get some great benefits I imagine. But your 100% correct these big name signings coming to cellar dwellers like our club arent coming because they want to play for the badge only coming for the pay cheque unfortunately there is no passion or pride.
The bulldogs have become a retirement fund