Dogs brace for Roosters backlash

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, won't be 13+ and i'll take the cash off anyone who wants that bet. I think we will struggle for cohesion and creativity = dramas scoring points. We need our defence to hold them to 16 or less to win this I'd think and I'm confident that unless Pearce/Maloney or SBW is man of the match, that we will. Dogs by 2 or 4. GO THOSE DOGGIES!
You didn't just use that word lol

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
T-rex and Hokko contained SBW well last time we played.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I think it's a testament of how strong our club is at the moment that rather than be concerned about our missing personnel this week the majority of us are actually excited to see the door open for our fringe players, players who would walk into first grade at most other clubs.

I personally think Reni will be mom on Friday. It's his first game back since the club welcomed him back to the family and it's the 10yr anniversary of our last GF.

Inu finally has the chance to prove he still has a lot to offer and I'm excited to see how Mbye goes.

Our forwards have been our strength and we'll miss TRex but Ohanlon has proven himself to be very capable.

Facing us at origin time will not be as easy as some teams would have been hoping

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope ur right immortalbulldog.But the games ive seen of Reni in NSW cup have not been good.He looked way off the pace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just asked my magic 8 ball if we would beats the roosters this Friday night and the answer was yes :p

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Vlasnik hows the balls form been lately?:grinning:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think reni has running game like josh and mbye like reynolds our forwards should own the roosters pack ,the only concern i have is the kicking game ,i would love it if we towel them up

Status
Not open for further replies.