Dogs brace for Roosters backlash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love to see the boys win this one. This game probably more than any other in the regular season. I hope that Des really has them pumped....Kas confidence is definitely growing without T-REX I am hoping that he grows an extra leg and Mbye follows him looking for an offload.

Have no doubt that Graham and Tolman will continue their constant efforts, not sure they can do much more. Maybe with Jackson named 18th man it will motivate Dale to put in that little bit extra, and Jacksons confidence should be sky high.

My primary concern is around defence, Hokko does so much work.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just defend really hard and hit the ball up even harder, and wait for Worrior-Softgraves to give away a penalty. Then score try, simples. That should give at least 18 points, they won't score that many.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Just defend really hard and hit the ball up even harder, and wait for Worrior-Softgraves to give away a penalty. Then score try, simples. That should give at least 18 points, they won't score that many.
Simple. haha

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
we owe them big time and will be fired up massively for this one i'm thinking. Graham is playing that well at the moment I can see him being the difference quite easily.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Love to see the boys win this one. This game probably more than any other in the regular season. I hope that Des really has them pumped....Kas confidence is definitely growing without T-REX I am hoping that he grows an extra leg and Mbye follows him looking for an offload.

Have no doubt that Graham and Tolman will continue their constant efforts, not sure they can do much more. Maybe with Jackson named 18th man it will motivate Dale to put in that little bit extra, and Jacksons confidence should be sky high.

My primary concern is around defence, Hokko does so much work.
I think that has to be one of the reasons they went for Reni over Jaline / Templeman, 2 young halves might be a bit of a revolving door, hopefully Reni lines up in defence like Hokko has

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh I know. She's amazing. Dunno how he scored her.
Ennis isn't that bad of a looker him self plus he is pretty built, he must of got her going when he started flexing hehe

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis isn't that bad of a looker him self plus he is pretty built, he must of got her going when he started flexing hehe
His head is fkn massive.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just need KE to continue the milf change in this thread :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis has a way with words. He can construct sentences that make calm respected footballers become hate filled boxers (like Hindmarsh) or he can use his powers to talk to he panties off the ladies.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.