Dogs brace for Roosters backlash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can do Trent and Reynolds a huge favour and be very physical with Pearce & Maloney *wink,wink* HAHA

B

BoonReturns

Mbye will be man of the match and go on to keep a position on the bench until he slots into fullback next year winning his first dally m in 2015.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone watched Reni play this year? Haven't really heard anything.

Billy Bean

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mbye will be man of the match and go on to keep a position on the bench until he slots into fullback next year winning his first dally m in 2015.

Hope you are right about man of the match. The first twenty minutes will be crucial, as i think the Roosters will hit the ground running.

Fullback appears the only position for Mybe, as long as Ennis is in the picture.

It has been reported, Mybe is one of the fastest at the club over forty meters. I have yet to see any real evidence of this in an actual game. Has anyone seen him with a footy in hand showing real pace ??

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone remind me; with Josh Jackson 18th man for NSW....does he slot back into the Dog's team tomorrow night provided no injuries are incurred in the NSW camp?

And if so, will he rejoin camp following our game?

-cb.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson will be playing tomorrow night. Nsw 18th man is Greg Bird, this weekend is his 2nd and final suspension. He can play on wednesday night.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jackson will be playing tomorrow night. Nsw 18th man is Greg Bird, this weekend is his 2nd and final suspension. He can play on wednesday night.
Yeah thats the rumour going around, but which dud gets dropped, Scott or Hoffman?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Really some said he couldn't play Origin due to missing a club game for it thus it counting for the one game

B

BoonReturns

Hope you are right about man of the match. The first twenty minutes will be crucial, as i think the Roosters will hit the ground running.

Fullback appears the only position for Mybe, as long as Ennis is in the picture.

It has been reported, Mybe is one of the fastest at the club over forty meters. I have yet to see any real evidence of this in an actual game. Has anyone seen him with a footy in hand showing real pace ??
He is super quick but just has it all. Great footwork and hands. Seems to be a step or two in front of everyone else, great footy brain. A young Thurston

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Qld did something simliar a few years back so if he's eligible put him in the side better than some of current options

Billy Bean

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is super quick but just has it all. Great footwork and hands. Seems to be a step or two in front of everyone else, great footy brain. A young Thurston

Thanks, that is some sort of wrap. Super keen to watch him play.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hope you're right bro.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So pissed off I'm working and can't see it live :(

Status
Not open for further replies.