No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way he won that game for Saints after Hook had already been punted a few days earlier, he didn’t look to be unhappy or wanting out ..

I wouldn’t be getting your hopes up…

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ryles knocked back their 800k per year offer and st george bank has pulled a $1m sponsorship deal after 40 years. the club is at an all time low and an absolute shambles. surely hunt doesn’t want to see out his contract at a rabble like that.

best case scenario he runs around with rashays as the major sponsor coached to a wooden spoon by untried and unproven head coach ben hornby. cmon benny, when you get back to kograh after a famous maroons victory, pack up your things and gus will reimburse your uber to belmore

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can someone PLEASE tell me what the big deal is with Ben Hunt? He's 33, and plays a MAJOR role... in the team coming last.

WTF???

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone PLEASE tell me what the big deal is with Ben Hunt? He's 33, and plays a MAJOR role... in the team coming last.

WTF???
If we could get him he would have the same impact Kimmorley had on us in 2009, but it was south pretty bad in 2010 because he was cooked. Ben Hunt is probably more durable and in better shape, however his contract would be the issue. Doubt we paid much for Kimmorley back then, Hunt would take a chunk out of the cap depending on what dragons want to contribute (assuming not much). He would definitely make the team better tho.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

WTF???
He also plays a key role in a QLD SOO team and is one of their standout performers each year.

He or someone like Adam Reynolds is exactly what we need to get our halves up to scratch.

We will otherwise go nowhere

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone said ben hunt making call on his future wonder wat his gonna pick i wish it was us but i think his staying at dragons

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Someone said ben hunt making call on his future wonder wat his gonna pick i wish it was us but i think his staying at dragons
I’m not sure I agree. If he wasn’t seriously thinking about asking for a release he would have said I’m contracted here, I’ll see out the contract or something like that. I personally think he’d be a great stop gap signing.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah bit strange how his calling his future now wheres he going than have to be bulldogs or titans and that picture we seen yesterday was abit dus wat if that was ben hunt

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah bit strange how his calling his future now wheres he going than have to be bulldogs or titans and that picture we seen yesterday was abit dus wat if that was ben hunt
As if Hunt would be wearing the Dogs colours signing a contract.

Don't rule out the Broncos signing him.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didnt say that but wat if theres been a couple of signings yesterday

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
2 year deal to guide our fluttering attack around and menton burton/karl perfect scenario

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheres he going i reckon titans or bulldogs have to be gus has had meetings with him before and his a big fan of hunt i think

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would dolphins want him to he wont go back to qld i think so i reckon dogs have made him a offer

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reckon if he leaves will head back closer to home ie titans or fins who could both offer him post career opportunities. He has stated previously he has struggled to settle in Sydney. He is also close to Bennett.
Would make sense at his age to go to a contending club rather than a bottom 4 club.