No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maybe a slightly different calibre but remember when TK was blowing up deluxe about signing Blake Green on a short term contract and then he did an ACL and the deal fell through but there’s keenness to sign Hunt who’s even older? Geez we’re a fickle bunch :-).
1. Green isn't even in Hunts shadow
2. Hunt is a plausible option ATM

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will he stay in sydney or go to titans but wat do people reckon i think he might go to dogs for a year or 2

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
1. Green isn't even in Hunts shadow
2. Hunt is a plausible option ATM
I know - Hunt still getting picked for Origin at 34 even if 9 not 7 is something Green would never have seen but I think wanting Hunt speaks more to the lack of playmakers across the comp than anything else. There’s just so little choice - imagine when an 18th team comes in. Incidentally PNG are pushing for that and their bid CEO is none other than our former CEO Andrew Hill, the bloke who signed Green for the Dogs.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe a slightly different calibre but remember when TK was blowing up deluxe about signing Blake Green on a short term contract and then he did an ACL and the deal fell through but there’s keenness to sign Hunt who’s even older? Geez we’re a fickle bunch :-).
Just a slightly different calibre

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know - Hunt still getting picked for Origin at 34 even if 9 not 7 is something Green would never have seen but I think wanting Hunt speaks more to the lack of playmakers across the comp than anything else. There’s just so little choice - imagine when an 18th team comes in. Incidentally PNG are pushing for that and their bid CEO is none other than our former CEO Andrew Hill, the bloke who signed Green for the Dogs.
100% my bro...

If Dragons didn't suck so much and all their other problems, Hunt wouldn't even of been considered for us.

Desperate times...

Personally, I would go back to FG, reserves and Jersey Flegg and fixing up those comps before even thinking of a new team.

The gap in between FG and reserves is too big so players can't really develop in reserves.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Actually he did in 2016 surprisingly
I meant dropping the ball on his line which gave the golden point field goal and victory to the other team, not just being in a losing GF team, but all good.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s an article linking him to Raiders now isn’t there?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
IT'S NOT ALL GOOD.

This has brought back the trauma. :tired:

Back to therapy I go. :tearsofjoy:
We know your pain.
When the male model Marty Bella knocked on the kick-off in the 1994 GF the Dogs never recovered.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We know your pain.
When the male model Marty Bella knocked on the kick-off in the 1994 GF the Dogs never recovered.
Oh please. That was at kick off.

We had the trophy in our hands & it was ripped from our grasp, right at the end of the game.

NOTHING SIMILAR TO MY PAIN. haha

Breath in, Breath out.

Photo is what I should do.

Attachments

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

We had the trophy in our hands & it was ripped from our grasp, right at the end of the game.

Breath in, Breath out.

So you’re saying I shouldn’t take up a career in counselling. Fair enough. I’ll close with:
1686009150614.gif

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Breath in, Breath out.

That bag is way too big to be effective

JadeW

Waterboy
Reaction score
We have signed a stop gap halfback for 2024