Documentaries

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Anything from Vice is usually good. Vices guide to North Korea. The Dave Choe ones are good where he travels around getting into weird situations.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Vice were good till they went all Libtard

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cocaine Cowboys is good, the 2nd one is ok but not as good as the 1st.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anything from Vice is usually good. Vices guide to North Korea. The Dave Choe ones are good where he travels around getting into weird situations.
Lol vice? You mean the same company as pretty much buzzfeed and vox? Where if a male says hi to a female that’s rape and sexual harassment? Lol vice is a fkn parasite that doesn’t care for facts. And the issue with that is, if you wanna be taken seriously as a news source or documentarian, you need at least some facts.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
With female front line American soldiers with no limbs bashing to death opposition fighters with their fake limbs conquering the patriarchal world
The only females i want to see in that one is the ones running from rice field's when im mowing it down with my gunship

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Lol vice? You mean the same company as pretty much buzzfeed and vox? Where if a male says hi to a female that’s rape and sexual harassment? Lol vice is a fkn parasite that doesn’t care for facts. And the issue with that is, if you wanna be taken seriously as a news source or documentarian, you need at least some facts.
Yeah like I said the Vice guides to countries are good and Dave Choe.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only females i want to see in that one is the ones running from rice field's when im mowing it down with my gunship
Loll.

How about a whamen spartan warrior? Did you not know this was real.
Spartan whamen did some physical training, read a couple books, this means whamen were warrior fighters and Sparta was so progressive.
And assassins creed odyssey tells us the true untold history of spartan warriors where whamen were just as strong as man and even better as warrior.
Every whamen queen

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I loathe Bill Gates, but this is a really good docco on the rise of APPLE and Microsoft

pir.jpg

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
What about the love you long time girls, you not want them in the game for after your conquest of mowing down the rice fields full of VC to celebrate with.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another good one on the development of the PC

triumph.jpg