Do you want sbw to play for the bulldogs?

Do you want Sonny to play for the Bulldogs?

• Yes

Votes: 28 26.4%
  • No

Votes: 78 73.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
^ would u think that if he went to the roosters?
I hate SBW. Good player, but he has a baaaad attitude. I absolutely feel for you guys right now.

I mean doesn't the guy have a game on Monday? If that were one of our players, I'd be punching walls.

I can't believe his selfishness. You know what Dogs, you don't need him.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just spoke with someone from inside the mundine camp. apparently more than anything, it was the culture of the club that made him leave. he said the things we dont see are a shame. Apparently the bulldogs management has changed for the worse in the past few years.

p.s dont bag me and call me a liar. after all i said last night that he will be leaving to France. that he will just leave out of no where.

my sources are real. as u see i always state my source, unlike others

where i work management has been changed around and ca see what he is going on about from that point of view but to leave not say sh!t not right

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate SBW. Good player, but he has a baaaad attitude. I absolutely feel for you guys right now.

I mean doesn't the guy have a game on Monday? If that were one of our players, I'd be punching walls.

I can't believe his selfishness. You know what Dogs, you don't need him.
thanks MC from a girls point of view

persichang

Waterboy
Reaction score
welcome back with open arms........

no seriously, he is gun, i would rather him play for us then anyone else
and how about them wallabies and cadel evans aye?

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
He is a hyprocrite and gutless, but we gotta remember he is still a kid and may have been given some dodgy advice - we need him - its a sad fact...we need him more than anasta or mason...I am very disappointed and angry, but we will struggle without him this year and next year unless we can replace him with a similar impact player...

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
4 the sake of winning yes

hes not leaving cuz he hates the dogs. he's just $$$ hungry

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
he has lost the privilige of wearing the mighty blue and white IMO

the don doggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
ill love 4 him till still b playing for us it aint his fsult money talks and every 1 will go if they got better money good luck 2 u sonny. but u r a dum **** 4 walking out like a baby

persichang

Waterboy
Reaction score
he has lost the privilige of wearing the mighty blue and white IMO
ahhahahh doesn't sound like he wants that privilege tbh imo hth
but im glad to see that u see fit to grant that privilege to those certain few......

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does he want us ??????.....
We didnt turn our back on him did we ???....
if he boarded that plane , then NO...see ya, hope you and Khoder have a great time in that ass part of the world....BUT i can see SBW returning in a year or 2 in rooters colours....

NRL needs to start getting tough on these Prima donnas leaving mid contract ...if contract is up no problem...if still under contratc . deregister them...
and NEVER EVER sanction Khoder NAssr or whatever the d*^&** head's name is !

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
He won't be playing anywhere else in the NRL.

This is going to be where we see the NRL harden for once on this matter.

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
I just can't believe this is all happening. It hasn't clicked.

Our club has put up with alot of **** over recent years but this hits really deep!

I can't see how someone can be such a coward and run off like that. It's bad enough if he announced what he was doing, let alone disappear without telling a sole!

I respect the talent he has and how much of an impact he has on our team, however this is the lowest of all blows.

I honestly hope that the club manage to somehow sue him for every cent that he has ever earnt and will earn in France, take all of his assets and leave him and his family on the streets! This has disgusted me. I don't know what to feel!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
F**K NO!!!!!!!!1

No more holding the club to ransom.

No more players who show no pride, honesty, loyalty, honour or integrity.

No more players who think they are bigger than the club.

No more players who don't want to be here and put the fans through this much stress and the club through this much turmoil.

No more players who bite the hand that feeds them and doesn't recognise all that the club has done for them.

No more Sonny Bill.

Ever again.

Lets move on and put this waste of space behind us because the club and its fans deserve and are better than this idiot and will be much stronger when we get rid of the rotten apples with shocking attitudes.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Sonny

Bills a

W@nker

(new banner if anybody wants to make it, im not wasting material on him, ill just scream it out)

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
why have a traitor with no loyalty or ethics play for the Bulldogs? - that would be like selling your soul...

He is an idiot

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
hmm tough question.. if i was to answer this earlier i would of definately said no way. but now id really like to hear wat sonny bill has to say and make my decision based on that. possible jus chuck him in NSW cup and use him weneva or sumthin i dunoooo as yet

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
hmm tough question.. if i was to answer this earlier i would of definately said no way. but now id really like to hear wat sonny bill has to say and make my decision based on that. possible jus chuck him in NSW cup and use him weneva or sumthin i dunoooo as yet
why should we wait until he has said something? We said that about last time we'd wait til he'd say something, and what did he say? " oh iv'e sorted it out with the management and Todd and im pumped for next season "

pfftsh

Status
Not open for further replies.