Do you want sbw to play for the bulldogs?

Do you want Sonny to play for the Bulldogs?

• Yes

Votes: 28 26.4%
  • No

Votes: 78 73.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
fuk no i will spit on the bastard if i ever see him again.

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it shows sonny's lack of maturity that he didnt even have the courage to give a press confrence to anounce his intentions, he has no back bone or integrity.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would love us to get him back

and play him in nsw cup every week

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll need to have some legitimate reason for leaving to make me change my mind. I was just starting to gain my respect back for the guy.

X

XxFoVoSxX

He'll need to have some legitimate reason for leaving to make me change my mind. I was just starting to gain my respect back for the guy.
ditto..
my respect was starting to come bck..
now theres no way he can gain it again..
he did the necessary damage for it to **** off forever..
now he can live with the "most hated sportsman in australia" tag like mundine the poof is living with

M

Mason's Gay....

I just spoke with someone from inside the mundine camp. apparently more than anything, it was the culture of the club that made him leave. he said the things we dont see are a shame. Apparently the bulldogs management has changed for the worse in the past few years.

p.s dont bag me and call me a liar. after all i said last night that he will be leaving to France. that he will just leave out of no where.

my sources are real. as u see i always state my source, unlike others

lulus91

The North Shore Bulldog
Reaction score
If he comes back, he will never be looked in the same light again. People gave him his chance when after all the crap about union died down and he declared his contract to the dogs...but now...it seems like he has always had a hidden agenda for union behind fake laughs, spirit and encourgement. We can no longer believe what he has said about the club or himself ever since those stories hit the headlines and this is what hurts us as fans the most

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To desert the club like that, it will take a hell of alot for him to make up for what he did.

Dont think he can do anything to come back

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just spoke with someone from inside the mundine camp. apparently more than anything, it was the culture of the club that made him leave. he said the things we dont see are a shame. Apparently the bulldogs management has changed for the worse in the past few years
ive heard similar..

but since when is that just cause to do what he did???

His actions only further damage the reputation and culture not enhance it.

M

Mason's Gay....

Somethign which was also said, apparently ryan also will leave

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No way in the world would i want to see him back. What he has shown today being a money hungry coward is just the person he is and we couldnt change him.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is not coming back if he did IF then yeah i would

M

Mason's Gay....

I just spoke with someone from inside the mundine camp. apparently more than anything, it was the culture of the club that made him leave. he said the things we dont see are a shame. Apparently the bulldogs management has changed for the worse in the past few years.

p.s dont bag me and call me a liar. after all i said last night that he will be leaving to France. that he will just leave out of no where.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Judging by the amount of players that have left, I wont doubt your source.

Might make us understand why they left, but not condone it

Status
Not open for further replies.