Do you have a CB Player you really like

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed did you think Ben Barba was indian the first time you saw him play? Be honest.
200%
To be honest i still think he is, just pretending to be black. wigga thing.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just wondering if anyone here has a pet favourite player In our current squad (or next years) you are either obsessed with, biased towards, are a huge fan of, or just really enjoy watching playing.

I don't think it's any secret I have bias towards Dylan Napa and will defend him against the constant criticisms the Kennel keeps throwing at him. I just think he's either not being used right or we are comparing him to his old enforcer role when he's taken on more of a Steve Price role, but even I acknowledge it's bias. I'm also really looking forward to watching Thommo too. I haven't been able to watch a dogs game the last few weeks because being up all night sometimes makes me pass out on game day, but I'll get there.

Whos your pet favourites, if you have one?
Dylan Napa is a BONAfide WANKER!

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just wondering if anyone here has a pet favourite player In our current squad (or next years) you are either obsessed with, biased towards, are a huge fan of, or just really enjoy watching playing.

I don't think it's any secret I have bias towards Dylan Napa and will defend him against the constant criticisms the Kennel keeps throwing at him. I just think he's either not being used right or we are comparing him to his old enforcer role when he's taken on more of a Steve Price role, but even I acknowledge it's bias. I'm also really looking forward to watching Thommo too. I haven't been able to watch a dogs game the last few weeks because being up all night sometimes makes me pass out on game day, but I'll get there.

No unfortunately, After Michael Lichaa left and broke all hearts, I can't get used to having any one else for my favorite player.
But you Nasheed are my favorite Kenneler.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. Ditkovich here,

My favourite player is without a doubt Holland.

Some might even say I’m his biggest fan. I don’t know anyone else who loves him as much as me.

I wrote a poem for him a few months ago, I’ll try find it and post it when I can.
Hey Mr Ditkovich, I recon Holland looks very much like Matt Damon in saving private Ryan
1598018979301.png1598019616047.png

Attachments

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he looks like a young Frank Sinatra.

he gets a lot of love and here people are saying elsewhere he isn't a fan favourite. . Please.

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Paul Alamoti

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mr Ditkovich, I recon Holland looks very much like Matt Damon in saving private Ryan
View attachment 16490View attachment 16494
That is an astute observation. Gave me some inspiration for a few new lines in my poem:

Has anyone ever told you
You could be a salmon,
Maybe star in a movie,
Be the twin of Matt Damon.

Now I’m sitting here, in bed,
Weepin’ and cryin’.
Waiting for you, Kerrod,
To save my privates, darlin’.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he looks like a young Frank Sinatra.

he gets a lot of love and here people are saying elsewhere he isn't a fan favourite. . Please.
I actually included one of Frank’s verses in my poem. From the song “I’ve got a crush on you”:

I've got a crush on you, sweetie pie
All the day and night-time hear me sigh
I never had the least notion
That I could fall with so much emotion

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Attention deficient much?

Your mother never used to watch you doing horsies into the pool, did she?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And my choice is obvious. See my profile pic. All hail king Adam. Long may he reign.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
How could anyone go past Ben Czislowski as their all time favourite?

Reactions: DT