Do you have a CB Player you really like

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just wondering if anyone here has a pet favourite player In our current squad (or next years) you are either obsessed with, biased towards, are a huge fan of, or just really enjoy watching playing.

I don't think it's any secret I have bias towards Dylan Napa and will defend him against the constant criticisms the Kennel keeps throwing at him. I just think he's either not being used right or we are comparing him to his old enforcer role when he's taken on more of a Steve Price role, but even I acknowledge it's bias. I'm also really looking forward to watching Thommo too. I haven't been able to watch a dogs game the last few weeks because being up all night sometimes makes me pass out on game day, but I'll get there.

Whos your pet favourites, if you have one?

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. Ditkovich here,

My favourite player is without a doubt Holland.

Some might even say I’m his biggest fan. I don’t know anyone else who loves him as much as me.

I wrote a poem for him a few months ago, I’ll try find it and post it when I can.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hard to have a favourite player right now. I'd say one of Hopoate, Foran, Jackson or Elliott. Jackson's had a terrible season this year. Hopoate and Elliott have been out for a lot of the season. I'm looking forward to seeing our younger players (e.g. Averillo and Doorey) get more game time next year as well as our big signings (e.g. Cotric) and potential big signings (e.g. B. Smith) next year. I'd like to feel more like I have a player I really like (more a favourite player), but I'm not sure I can say that right now.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. Ditkovich here,

My favourite player is without a doubt Holland.

Some might even say I’m his biggest fan. I don’t know anyone else who loves him as much as me.

I wrote a poem for him a few months ago, I’ll try find it and post it when I can.
Don't post it here. Get Holland to read it out at his next speaking gig.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
how can a front rower not be used right?

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aiden Tolman AKA The Fourth Immortal for me. People here mock him but he is easily our most fearsome runner and always backs up and is johnny-on-the-spot for a dynamic play.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
how can a front rower not be used right?
Props are heavy and Napa is one of the bigger players in the game.

how he is used is strategic in terms of minutes played.

If you use him as a bench forward or impact starter. You'll see more aggression in him than O.J. at Nicole's house.
If you want him to play 55+ minutes. He will press himself thin and quietly put up numbers.

what game suits him!?
My argument is the first as that's how he made his name as an origin forward and one of the games best.

but the way he's playing now isn't that bad, just not what we are used too. That's why I won't stop banging on about him.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was CHN coming into this season. Was convinced he was in for a big season with us so that obviously didn’t play out.

Right now it’s slim pickings but I do enjoy watching Ogden. I really think he could be the cornerstone of our pack with the right guidance. Averillo up there as well.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Us of the brotherhood of the Water Buffalo must stick together. I've long been a Tolman fan, but whilst the effort and passion is there even I will admit there has been a number of negatives this year.

So based on this year To'omaga and Sue have been my favourites. For some reason known only to the coaching staff To'omaga is languishing on the bench. And while he cops some flack I've liked Sue's play this year... hits hard in offense and defense, has an offload. Ogden has been solid since he got a start but not yet a favourite.

Biggest cat on the paddock... Napa. Total waste of human sperm.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed likes Napa, not cause of his shitness as a walrus prop but what Big Papi does to him......
How's it feel like being a double adaptor with Big Papi and ol' blue eyes?

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
RFM hands down . He's our only real attacking threat. Was looking forward to seeing him and CHN a rippin and a tearing for us this season.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM hands down . He's our only real attacking threat. Was looking forward to seeing him and CHN a rippin and a tearing for us this season.
I'm thinking RFM too. For the same reason as you said. He just shows a spark of something always likely to happen. My next faves are Ogden and toomaga.
All on bottom tier wages but give double their value.