Do all bmw / Mercedes car owners have to wear sunglasses when driving?

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
U mention i30's and wrxy's in the same sentence again, you'll be explaining to the doctor how the Lizard Gerbil got up your ringer. And why he seems to be having a bbq while he's in there.
in response to that, all i have to say is why don't purple aliens have pink hats? because lions dont play billiards.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Get you head out of the sand! There are hundreds of comparisons.. we are not in the 1990s no more

So you're right because u tube said so. Women and men without testicles own Hyundai's. Men with testicles have wrxys.

Simples.....

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you're right because u tube said so. Women and men without testicles own Hyundai's. Men with testicles have wrxys.

Simples.....
you need to Get Your head out Of the sand

Subaru wrx did 0-100 in 5.9 secs in 1996 and in 2023 0-100 in 6.2secs? That’s sticking you head in the sand..

watch this video.. this man was the head of BMW M division for 30 years and now develops hyundai performance… German engineering

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
you need to Get Your head out Of the sand

Subaru wrx did 0-100 in 5.9 secs in 1996 and in 2023 0-100 in 6.2secs? That’s sticking you head in the sand..

watch this video.. this man was the head of BMW M division for 30 years and now develops hyundai performance… German engineering

You need to find some testicles.

Your wrx numbers are wrong.

And biermann retired in 2021 and does consulting on hydrogen engines.

Anything else memberberries, oops I mean blue boost?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Doogie

see it go with a Porsche on the Nurburgring.. consider yourself educated.. wrx is like an old Commodore 64 by comparison

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your wrx numbers are wrong.

And biermann retired in 2021 and does consulting on hydrogen engines.

Anything else memberberries, oops I mean blue boost?
wrx numbers are correct!!! No progress in 30 years.. a revelation in 1995 but today dusted off by almost everything including a Camry

Biermann developed the Kia and Hyundai performance, coming from bmw m division. He is still an advisor to Hyundai

get you head out of the sand !

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to find some testicles.
aren’t you the one with 3 chihuahuas?? Pot calling kettle black?

I like hearing about your automotive facts (then @Doogie turns up in his 2001 corolla Bevin series)

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
wrx numbers are correct!!! No progress in 30 years.. a revelation in 1995 but today dusted off by almost everything including a Camry

Biermann developed the Kia and Hyundai performance, coming from bmw m division. He is still an advisor to Hyundai

get you head out of the sand !
1996 and now 1995. 1996 model at full tilt was 20L/100km. Todays model does about 12L at full tilt. Back then a range of safety mods weren't required, now they are. Apples and apples mister detesticled....

Wrong again. You said now. Not what he did a few years ago.

1698389552780.png

I own a Toyota now? Thought it was a used AMG?

C'mon MB BB you can do better than that. Or maybe you cannot.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1996 and now 1995. 1996 model at full tilt was 20L/100km. Todays model does about 12L at full tilt. Back then a range of safety mods weren't required, now they are. Apples and apples mister detesticled....

Wrong again. You said now. Not what he did a few years ago.

View attachment 89802

I own a Toyota now? Thought it was a used AMG?

C'mon MB BB you can do better than that. Or maybe you cannot.
So you think a car sold in 2022 was first developed in 2022? The i30 didn’t exist during the last 10 years of biermann tenure? He had no bearing on it despite him on the video above post talking about it? Also check your facts biermann is not retired, he has changed roles. He was at Adelaide last December for N festoval

what are you talking about 20L/100km for wrx?For those reading at home the @Doogie yes buffoon has gone mad. Talking about economy and a wrx?

perhaps that egg from the voice referendum is still baked on your face covering your eyes

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So you think a car sold in 2022 was first developed in 2022? The i30 didn’t exist during the last 10 years of biermann tenure? He had no bearing on it despite him on the video above post talking about it? Also check your facts biermann is not retired, he has changed roles. He was at Adelaide last December for N festoval

what are you talking about 20L/100km for wrx?For those reading at home the @Doogie yes buffoon has gone mad. Talking about economy and a wrx?

perhaps that egg from the voice referendum is still baked on your face covering your eyes
1698408036994.png

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
aren’t you the one with 3 chihuahuas?? Pot calling kettle black?

I like hearing about your automotive facts (then @Doogie turns up in his 2001 corolla Bevin series)
@Wahesh being a Toyota fanatic, do you know of this 2001 Corolla BEVIN?

Trueno all there is about Toyota's!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Doogie is not gonna like this post but the truth is the truth

I went out tonight and met up with a mate .. he turned up in his car worth $500,000! A real supercar you would probably never even see in your life. top shelf, Amazing car. Everyone looked at it, everyone loved it. (He didn’t wear his sunglasses btw)

At the end of the evening, whilst no doubt it was a stupendous car, when I left I jumped into my i30 and drove away, I really enjoying it and didn’t feel at all like I was missing out on much.

was the supercar amazing? Absolutely Yes absolutely. But was it 16 times worth the i30, ah no.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Doogie is not gonna like this post but the truth is the truth

I went out tonight and met up with a mate .. he turned up in his car worth $500,000! A real supercar you would probably never even see in your life. top shelf, Amazing car. Everyone looked at it, everyone loved it. (He didn’t wear his sunglasses btw)

At the end of the evening, whilst no doubt it was a stupendous car, when I left I jumped into my i30 and drove away, I really enjoying it and didn’t feel at all like it was the lesser car.

was the supercar amazing? Absolutely Yes absolutely. But was it 16 times worth the i30, ah no.
Is that because your 'mate' didn't allow you to drive his car, so you've no actual basis beyond perhaps the passenger seat?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that because your 'mate' didn't allow you to drive his car, so you've no actual basis beyond perhaps the passenger seat?
not tonight but I’ve driven it before. People start a conversation at every set of lights, hang out of their cars to take photos, just ridiculous. Great great car but can’t drive it every day. Cost waaaaaaaaay too much to run

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not tonight but I’ve driven it before. People start a conversation at every set of lights, hang out of their cars to take photos, just ridiculous. Great great car but can’t drive it every day. Cost waaaaaaaaay too much to run
What car is it?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Wahesh being a Toyota fanatic, do you know of this 2001 Corolla BEVIN?

Trueno all there is about Toyota's!
Trueno is near the bottom of the food chain when it comes to Toyota sports cars. Hey, it's not a bad car by any means, but there are other Toyotas out there way above it in the pecking order.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trueno is near the bottom of the food chain when it comes to Toyota sports cars. Hey, it's not a bad car by any means, but there are other Toyotas out there way above it in the pecking order.
But what about the Bevin @Blue_boost is talking about?