Do all bmw / Mercedes car owners have to wear sunglasses when driving?

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yes. everyone does. all of them. its is condition of entry. we meet every 3rd tuesday of the month to discuss sunglass wearing etiquette. we don't allow i30 owners or wrx owners - no one fully sick is allowed.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My question is where are all the commodores and falcons gone? They were for Many years the top selling car in this country but they have all miraculously disappeared?

Yes there are a few well cared for examples stashed away in garages but most the daily’s? All in MT Druitt and Campbelltown? Airds etc
Blame good ol Obama and Biden for why you don't see commodores anymore.
You can't make it Trumps fault on this one.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know, we are seeing less and less on the road due to them shutting down shop in this country. Bathurst the other week was Mustangs vs Camaros - FFS - BATHURST. It was made for Holdens vs AUSTRALIAN Fords, not an American Ford vs another American car.
More proof Australia is gone!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey I have not started a renters thread in 24 days. I’m trying to stay clean.. but I dunno how much longer I can hold out on them
Is it true that you rent your profile out, so people can post the stupid questions they're too afraid to ask using their own profile, alas it trashes their reputation?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is it true that you rent your profile out, so people can post the stupid questions they're too afraid to ask using their own profile, alas it trashes their reputation?
That's actually a mad idea lol

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blame good ol Obama and Biden for why you don't see commodores anymore.
You can't make it Trumps fault on this one.
I blame an incompetent Aussie government and USA Unions for effectively killing their market with retirement packages that were unaffordable.
We subsidised them for years until we said no, they they took their bat and went home,s crewing us all over.

Probably jealous that we also design and build a better modern muscle car than they can too ;)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I blame an incompetent Aussie government and USA Unions for effectively killing their market with retirement packages that were unaffordable.
We subsidised them for years until we said no, they they took their bat and went home,s crewing us all over.

Probably jealous that we also design and build a better modern muscle car than they can too ;)
End of the day GM was once American.
Yeah Holden were so great they fell short in 1985 and had to get Nissan to supply them with motors! Lol

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
End of the day GM was once American.
Yeah Holden were so great they fell short in 1985 and had to get Nissan to supply them with motors! Lol
RB30?
Thought we made it off their design.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reason I don’t own BMW anymore.
picked up a chick once and she said
“Oh my dad drives a BMW”
Bitch this is an M3 not some 318

Disclaimer: This never happened, something Andrew state said I thought was funny.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, the motor I was querying about.
Appears Holden bought the rights to the 3 litre, well according to Wiki at least.
I cannot tell the difference between a 1988 skyline or a 1987 commodore once the hood is popped!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
yes. everyone does. all of them. its is condition of entry. we meet every 3rd tuesday of the month to discuss sunglass wearing etiquette. we don't allow i30 owners or wrx owners - no one fully sick is allowed.
U mention i30's and wrxy's in the same sentence again, you'll be explaining to the doctor how the Lizard Gerbil got up your ringer. And why he seems to be having a bbq while he's in there.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U mention i30's and wrxy's in the same sentence again, you'll be explaining to the doctor how the Lizard Gerbil got up your ringer. And why he seems to be having a bbq while he's in there.
New Lizard Gerbil?

Your old crew are out on the balcony, wondering how they managed to get so lucky to be in a top-floor penthouse :grinning:
They're loving their new life fwiw.
Still unable to convince them to communicate with you in any positive way, form, or manner.
In fact, have to be careful with a few that they don't try to escape and carry out upon you what you threaten others with!
Might want to keep sleeping with the chastity underwear in the interim, afford more time for their therapist to assist their recovery.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just post the truth, often there is the elephant in the room and people on here want to tip toe around it. I just cut through the nonsense and flop it out on the table.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are direct competitors, you should pull your head out of the sand. You’re still arguing that this internet concept would never take off, still arguing the yes vote was a missed opportunity and that video game graphics will never get better than the Commodore 64

Hyundai actually does more Motorsport than Subaru nowadays!!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
they are direct competitors, you should pull your head out of the sand. You’re still arguing that this internet concept would never take off, still arguing the yes vote was a missed opportunity and that video game graphics will never get better than the Commodore 64

Hyundai actually does more Motorsport than Subaru nowadays!!
Direct competitors? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Educate yourself.