Do all bmw / Mercedes car owners have to wear sunglasses when driving?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When driving a bmw or Mercedes is it mandatory to wear sunglasses? Rain hail or shine? Is this a condition of registration or insurance?

these owners seem to have to wear sunglasses no matter if it’s the cheap model or most expensive?

yet Audi owners don’t need to seem to wear sunglasses? Japanese car owners don’t need to wear sunglasses?

can someone explain the process?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Further why is it that AMG c63 owners seem like they are always in a getaway car from a crime scene?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BMW and Merc drivers have a bright future ahead of them. In fact, their future is so bright, they have to wear shades.

As oppose to i30 drivers that have no future. i30 driver future is so dark they have to keep their headlights on 24/7.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm confused, I have an SS, Mazda3 GT and a Corolla....can I wear my sunnies? Lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BMW and Merc drivers have a bright future ahead of them. In fact, their future is so bright, they have to wear shades.

As oppose to i30 drivers that have no future. i30 driver future is so dark they have to keep their headlights on 24/7.
just can’t let this pass..

Have you read the latest jdpower reliability study?

I dont think Mercedes or bmw owners should be wearing the sunglasses but rather the Kia and Hyundai owners.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Years back I knew a bloke who was looking for a car.. he had about $15-20k to spend.. he is telling me he was looking at a bmw 3 series as they look cool etc.. but with 100,000km?

I told him to go buy a Kia Rio brand new for that sort of money, brand new, no one shit in it

but he scoffed at the idea, I can’t be seen in a Kia.. but you wanna be seen in a bomb bmw? He bought the bmw and like all owners wore his sunglasses at night even.

if you had $15k for gods sake buy a new Kia Rio and not pretend your a big shot with an old bugged bmw

a proper bmw owners buys it new and offloads it just as the warranty is about to expire.. pass on the problem to some pumpkin

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Years back I knew a bloke who was looking for a car.. he had about $15-20k to spend.. he is telling me he was looking at a bmw 3 series as they look cool etc.. but with 100,000km?

I told him to go buy a Kia Rio brand new for that sort of money, brand new, no one shit in it

but he scoffed at the idea, I can’t be seen in a Kia.. but you wanna be seen in a bomb bmw? He bought the bmw and like all owners wore his sunglasses at night even.

if you had $15k for gods sake buy a new Kia Rio and not pretend your a big shot with an old bugged bmw

a proper bmw owners buys it new and offloads it just as the warranty is about to expire.. pass on the problem to some pumpkin
Only a moron would buy a second hand Euro car.

Why is everyone outside of Europe so fascinated with their cars?

I met Polish guy many years back.
The guy was loaded.
He didn't care about any of his European cars.
He would even ash his smoke on the floor and say "this car iss European piece of shit farkin."

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Further why is it that AMG c63 owners seem like they are always in a getaway car from a crime scene?
My question is, why all {most} European cars drivers, always drive on the right line, so annoying

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My question is, why all {most} European cars drivers, always drive on the right line, so annoying
That's a shit driver, not a shit car. I drive a Euro car (my wife loves them) but I prefer my JDM cars. Give me a Toyota (any Toyota) any day over a Euro car. Even a 35 year old Hilux would be good enough for me. Drive whatever car you like, just drive good.

If we're being honest here, no one is a good driver as the legendary Ken Block (R.I.P.) so don't try and drive like a Hoonigan if you ain't one!

1698184841511.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 88

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My question is where are all the commodores and falcons gone? They were for Many years the top selling car in this country but they have all miraculously disappeared?

Yes there are a few well cared for examples stashed away in garages but most the daily’s? All in MT Druitt and Campbelltown? Airds etc

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know how these threads manage to get worse, but they do.
hey I have not started a renters thread in 24 days. I’m trying to stay clean.. but I dunno how much longer I can hold out on them

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm confused, I have an SS, Mazda3 GT and a Corolla....can I wear my sunnies? Lol
depends which car you are driving. Wearing sunglasses in cars has nothing to do with the weather but more to do with the car your driving.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My question is where are all the commodores and falcons gone? They were for Many years the top selling car in this country but they have all miraculously disappeared?

Yes there are a few well cared for examples stashed away in garages but most the daily’s? All in MT Druitt and Campbelltown? Airds etc
I know, we are seeing less and less on the road due to them shutting down shop in this country. Bathurst the other week was Mustangs vs Camaros - FFS - BATHURST. It was made for Holdens vs AUSTRALIAN Fords, not an American Ford vs another American car.