DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Warriors

Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we start on the front foot we'll win it. The worst thing we can do is go light on them from the start and let them get ontop of us early.

The positive is Mateo isn't playing ; he always plays good against us with his crazy offloads.

.... while speaking on Mateo. I'd say it's guaranteed he won't be at the Warriors next year. Anyone think there's a place for Mateo in our side? I wouldn't mind having his insane skill set and offload ability in our side.
If you asked me this a couple of years ago I would've said a big yes. But the amount of penalties he gives away, and the amount of dropped ball he concedes....it would just tear me to shreds as a fan.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If we start on the front foot we'll win it. The worst thing we can do is go light on them from the start and let them get ontop of us early.

The positive is Mateo isn't playing ; he always plays good against us with his crazy offloads.

.... while speaking on Mateo. I'd say it's guaranteed he won't be at the Warriors next year. Anyone think there's a place for Mateo in our side? I wouldn't mind having his insane skill set and offload ability in our side.
Him and Inu reuniting would be awesome as but I don't think we have space for him and his age is a concern as he is 28 at the moment.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mateo has allegedly put on 10kilos of weight and is a slack trainer. Was a gun at parramatta but gone backwards at the warriors

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ben Cummins is going to have a field day with the penalties.

He seems to target us.
Yea he will more than likely will. ****in ****wit will try and penalise for no ****in reason like he did in the panthers game **** hope I hope he gets Ran over by one of our forwards

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lloyd Perrett is making his way over to NZ this morning...I assume just for cover

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mateo is just Inu version 2.0. Plenty of talent, awesome on his day but is lazy and seems disinterested at times. We have enough back rowers.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You guys realise NSW Cup is playing at Eden Park tomorrow aswell right?

Mannering, Lillyman and Lousi have all re-signed today. Another boost for the Warriors.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Parra just beat roosters a few weeks after being belted by 50. Makes me more nervous about tomorrow's game lol

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
warriors just re-signed 11 blokes, hopefully they aren't all pumped or on a high lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
warriors just re-signed 11 blokes, hopefully they aren't all pumped or on a high lol
What a stupid knee jerk thing to do,the new coach should be deciding that

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
15 pages to this thread and the game hasnt even started yet,
I thought for a second I had missed the game looking at the number of pages.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
what times the game tomorrow sydney time? 2pm? also on the nrl match centre thing does it say klemmer dropped out for pritchard? hope not

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Three games of Bulldogs on tomorrow.

9:30am - Fox Sports 1 / 1 HD NSW Cup Dogs vs Warriors
11:30am - Fox Sports 1 / 1 HD Holden Cup Dogs vs Warriors
2:00pm - Fox Sports 1 / 1HD NRL Dogs vs Warriors.

As always, please do not discuss, share, or post Live Streaming links to games shown on Foxtel

Ben Cummins is going to have a field day with the penalties.

He seems to target us.
We haven't won the last 4 games with Cummins reffing us.

In all but 1 of those games we've lost penalty count.

The last game we lost with Cummins as ref was ... Pantthers game where he blew the penalty which handed them the game.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

As always, please do not discuss, share, or post Live Streaming links to games shown on Foxtel

The last game we lost with Cummins as ref was ... Pantthers game where he blew the penalty which handed them the game.
I hate cummins, they make dodgy engines too with dodgy bearings.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The closer to kick off the more nervous I get lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just hope we ambush them and not the reverse. Im having nightmares about our wingers getting run over by lumape and vatuvai.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would frankie not play. Why fly our cocaptain over there if he is not going to play i dont get it. If hes injured he stays in syd, if hes fit then he must play!

Barba

TANK
Reaction score

NSW time, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.