Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Would like to know whats up with Frankie and why Graham apparently went up the tunnels.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great work by Reynolds.

He is becoming a special player!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fark a lucky try by Mannering!

How did we get away with this win? We dont look all that good.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Their second try however.... Was just downright ugly. Surely Nielson propelled that ball forward before Vatuvai picked it up.
Notice how there was just ONE very hasty replay the video refs looked at....fair dinkum, I stopped and watched it a number of times and Nielsen is the first to touch that ball. Had the roles been reversed, how many times woul it have been replayed by the video refs?

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fark a lucky try by Mannering!

How did we get away with this win? We dont look all that good.
From one angle it looked like he just got there, the other angle showed enough to suggest he didn't....they however kept replaying the angle where he looked like he got there!

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From one angle it looked like he just got there, the other angle showed enough to suggest he didn't....they however kept replaying the angle where he looked like he got there!

If a front rower scores that he deserves it!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was a massive call to award it a try on the spot...

then that leaves the boys in the box looking for conclusive,without reasonable doubt it ISNT a try.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our last set for the game from the 20m line was brilliant!

The only problem is we cant rely on that against the better teams.

I hope the boys learn as with a great attitude they can go a long way!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

yeah they kept it still for everyone to see on the angle that says try as if to show everyone 'see it is a try, look at this here' while ignoring the other angle

they took one very quick look at the double knock on try as well, plus overturned the line drop out

there needs to be an investigation into the video ref

Billy Bean

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Off topic .... How good are Liverpool supporters, signing " you"ll never walk alone "

What a brilliant atmosphere.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We were very lucky to get the win today. I thought our defence was weak (although there were some good individual efforts).

What was encouraging to see was the fact that we held on for 80mins and stayed composed

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We were very lucky to get the win today. I thought our defence was weak (although there were some good individual efforts).

What was encouraging to see was the fact that we held on for 80mins and stayed composed
Well that was our worst defensive performance of the year.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolman has the highest average meters of any forward on our team.
Stats can make anyone look good. Graham does his role and better, all the guy knows how to do is run forward. Atleast T-Rex, Klemmer and etc bend the line, he may be the hardest worker but he is not the player we need when we're down by 2 with 10 to go.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So I watched the game earlier.

Mum & Dad and grandparents came back from being out and I remained tight lipped.

Dad was his typical "Dogs are shit, Dogs are gone, they are going to get thrashed", and was about to tune out in the 60th minute right up until we drew level and scored.

Wasn't a tidy win but Warriors played well and would have beaten most sides out there today. True grit and determination won that game.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It was a bit concerning that every time they got to their fifth tackle they just put up the high bomb. I think they scored twice off that move.

Status
Not open for further replies.