DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Warriors

Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're most likely going to get smashed, but I'll cheer for the Doggies every second regardless.
jeez man/woman... -setting the bar pretty low so either a loss isnt so bad for you or a win would be like winning the GF/World cup double.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
dogs are $1.85 and the warriors are $1.95, everyone knows that the warriors bounce back from floggings.

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's a bit of a myth, teams have only won after they sacked their coach something like 9 from the last 20. Not to mention the Warriors lost 2 from 2 when Tony Iro took over for the last couple of games in 2012

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs by 13+

Reasoning behind this:
*Elliott has been sacked and morale would be low for the team.
*Warriors team have been disappointing thus far winning more away games than home games so far this season. (3-2)
*Mateo,Townsend & Fisihahi out of the side with a few new faces in the squad.
*will be cloudy come Sunday arvo with a 20% chance of rain.
*Bulldogs have beaten the premiers for the last 2 seasons (Storm & Roosters) so far this season.
*We are the MIGHTY BULLDOGS!!

I rest my case.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Bulldogs by 13+

Reasoning behind this:
*Elliott has been sacked and morale would be low for the team.
*Warriors team have been disappointing thus far winning more away games than home games so far this season. (3-2)
*Mateo,Townsend & Fisihahi out of the side with a few new faces in the squad.
*will be cloudy come Sunday arvo with a 20% chance of rain.
*Bulldogs have beaten the premiers for the last 2 seasons (Storm & Roosters) so far this season.
*We are the MIGHTY BULLDOGS!!

I rest my case.
No need for all those reasons.

The only reason should be is that we are the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and that is why we will win ;)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the warriors will be strong in attack in the first half , they'll come out fighting with a point to prove and a quick gain for points.

They are using a debutant which always tends to nab a try on debut but unfortunately for them we'll have them worked out by 2nd half.

Doggies by 18 points.

matauce

Baller
Reaction score
hmmm bit of a dangerous game this. always is when the majority is 100% confident....and warriors love the rain too btw.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If we play like last week we will destroy them!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ben cummins is referring he will make up dumb excuses for our "penalties"

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are playing at Eden Park, where Warriors have never won a game. I don't usually pay attention to previous records at stadiums, but thats noticeable, we have played them there 5 times and won 4. Might be a factor.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the warriors will be strong in attack in the first half , they'll come out fighting with a point to prove and a quick gain for points.

They are using a debutant which always tends to nab a try on debut but unfortunately for them we'll have them worked out by 2nd half.

Doggies by 18 points.
Exactly. If you see off that first 20 min onslaught that will inevitably come they will then be frustrated and lose any momentum. They will then concede. No doubt about it. I mean, we scored 20+ points against them last year-imagine what we could do on Sunday? Warriors are a basket case when they do not have momentum but are near impossible to beat when they have it.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben Cummins is going to have a field day with the penalties.

He seems to target us.
One of the great improvments in the last few games is that we have cut down the penalties. If we remain concious of that, we will win.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So do I !!! I still can't believe Inu didn't get picked ahead of that useless brown... Everyone will defend h for being solid when he isn't even solid
Brown is as solid as aeroplane jelly 5 mins after u put it in the refridgerator.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doggies need to be methodical and play to our strengths which is straight down the middle with the forwards and then capitalize on the field position and get some points on the board.
Once the Warriors get frustrated at not being able to break our line watch for them to throw it around abit - im hoping at that stage we are up by 20+ points.

Woohoo cant wait!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will either win by 30 because the warriors are terrible or lose by 30 because the warriors will come out firing and god forbid all their passes stick. Discipline and ball control we should win by 30, fingers crossed.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When Kevin Moore was sacked or quit (which ever it was) the dog's faced the warriors that weekend and were flogged, lets hope we can pay them back

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Carlos tuimavaive playing in nsw cup for warriors or what!!! Not a bad player at all!! Cheap winger/fullback

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we start on the front foot we'll win it. The worst thing we can do is go light on them from the start and let them get ontop of us early.

The positive is Mateo isn't playing ; he always plays good against us with his crazy offloads.

.... while speaking on Mateo. I'd say it's guaranteed he won't be at the Warriors next year. Anyone think there's a place for Mateo in our side? I wouldn't mind having his insane skill set and offload ability in our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.