DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Warriors

Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sucks how I have to watch 2 matches at once....
My beloved Sydney Swans playing and Bulldogs playing at the same time. but why not both!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
sucks how I have to watch 2 matches at once....
My beloved Sydney Swans playing and Bulldogs playing at the same time. but why not both!
My Mrs has a technique. She waits til it looks like we're going to score then she switches to the AFL. When she switches back we've score 2 tries, and I'm only half mad.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Looks like it will be clear weather 20 22 degrees , Im like you guys - think we should win but its the Warriors in NZ ...

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it will be clear weather 20 22 degrees , Im like you guys - think we should win but its the Warriors in NZ ...
Wished we played them over here at ANZ, With the Easter show going on we can expect a few of their players to go missing in the Sheep arena pre-match.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Mrs has a technique. She waits til it looks like we're going to score then she switches to the AFL. When she switches back we've score 2 tries, and I'm only half mad.
I used to be a big fan of the Swans but I'm not that interested anymore. I still watch their games sometimes but usually favour any NRL match over them. I would NEVER watch them instead of the Bulldogs that's for sure.

I have a similar technique to your missus but it's useless because I always miss the goals. I'll switch back and forth from Swans to whatever and goals have always just been scored when I switch back.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wished we played them over here at ANZ, With the Easter show going on we can expect a few of their players to go missing in the Sheep arena pre-match.
Haha well played.

I'd feel more confident if the Warriors hadn't won at Eden Park the other week. I think they have never won their before? The fact they did recently means there'll be no concern about it but there may not have been anyway. They have enough going on with their coach being sacked anyway. Too unpredictable to know how they'll respond but if we play tough and with the sort of defence we have lately, it shouldn't matter what they bring. They will be difficult to contain though.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would frankie not play. Why fly our cocaptain over there if he is not going to play i dont get it. If hes injured he stays in syd, if hes fit then he must play!
The dogs have been in form and its hard to drop anybody, am expecting another intense contest with the Warriors desperate at home, we will need to get the basics right and complete our sets but not strangle our attack by not passing.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I have got fox hd at home , but watching it down the pub today as I dont want any family distractions . COME ON 'DOGGIES !!!!

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Anyone know which Triple Ms, if I can get them on my compy, are calling the game?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
CORRECTION:

GAME STARTS AT 1:30PM EST NRL

Might be coverage for 2pm kickoff though.

I think thats big enough to get everyones attention :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
CORRECTION:

GAME STARTS AT 1:30PM EST NRL

Might be coverage for 2pm kickoff though.

I think thats big enough to get everyones attention :grinning:
That doesnt make sense at all. Why would the lower grades be live and the FG on delay?

And as i type warriors in again, 28-10 ktc (holden cup). They are going to get flogged badly, ridiculous defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.