OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t like blaming refs but far out seems to be unfair especially when commentators are bewildered.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hip drop, slow down and latrell all biased calls from Sutton.. still no bias according to some here.
Wasn’t a hip drop, have to land on the legs. Anyway - we’re in front and we can win. Let’s stay focussed.
He is actually reffing ok... The Sin bin on Tass was borderline.

In saying that there was 3 six again on the line before that and numerous slowing us down penalties.... This is Critta's job as captain to remind him about the bin.
I don’t think it was a hip drop either.
If I have any criticism today it’s that he’s enforcing more than 10m. Other than that we’re winning yet TK remains full of whingers :-).

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Graham can say all he wants, admitting fault without correction does crap all, Sutton needs to be tossed in the sin bin along with the what’s is name and latrell.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Morrin is a fucking sick **** btw. He’s what this club was built on. Fucking champion

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So - just asking. Since the NRL is so big on 'duty of care' guess that doesn't count for this game?

No matter how u look at it - JAC got cleaned up in the head by someone well and truly out of control.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
calls against us are overwhelming already. no one will ever convince me that there is not a silent directive to ensure we don't win games. Sutton is the biggest **** of a ref I have ever witnessed in 60 years if supporting the dogs. a clear hip drop & a late hip by latrell in the last seconds and nothing done by any refereeing official...nothing
Forward pass for our try??

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lead with hips to the head boys, they’re legal apparently

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At the risk of derision... I don't think Latrell's was too bad. He tried to abort his cover tackle, but JAC and Tass carried momentum into his path

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great effort from the boys but need to complete our sets and it does make it hard when we’re getting Sutton’d.

how is that Burton got knocked down late by Hawkins, no penalty. Yet Latrell gets a penalty for an academy award fall and the takes out JAC who’s now out for the rest of the game.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In fairness Sutton has been pretty fair towards us until that tass non sin bin decision
Lol! FAIR??? The muppet just didn't get out of 1st gear coz he knows he can fuck us proper in the second half, STARTING with being down to 16 with no penalty!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Need to keep these wankers to 0-4, come on boys !!

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taffe is easily our best FB option despite what many say on here he had a poor game first up (the whole team was trash). After that he’s been good
I don't know that his second game was much better but last 2 weeks he's cemented it for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.