OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Denied a quick play the ball while on the attack...as deliberate as they come... clear professional foul
I agree but only because it was the same infringement they have pinned for all game.. It was hardly bin worthy otherwise.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought after that start my tears would be swelling..but instead the Dogs are in front and its my balls that are swelling.. Just hope by full time I’m not left with blue balls! Go you Doggies..

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Test for Ciro to get the boys up to close this out we have the cattle

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Taffe is easily our best FB option despite what many say on here he had a poor game first up (the whole team was trash). After that he’s been good
Like the rest of the team on the first few, all of a sudden we clicked an CCs coaching and what he wants has seemed to finally sunk in, from game 1 to now Is a completely different team, and mindset !! The mongrel we used to okay with seems to be creeping back in, teams will start to get a little weary of the doggs of war return, because that’s what it’s looking like to me! May take a little more time, but the signs are there.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Won’t happen but Mann to 6. Burton centre and Kiraz wing would be what I would go with. Salmon to centre worries me defensively. Kiraz played plenty of wing. Burton played well at centre and can still use to kick. Mann played 6 when at knights and good defender. Also fit enough to play the rest of the half

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes jac yr mate (a selfish one at that) took you out with a hip and yes you were over sideline.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latrell coming in to tackle with his hips must be legal then?
Apparently. Not saying it was the correct ruling, but because Sutton did nothing about it we can’t use the 18th man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He isn't coming back, and we won't get access to the ready replacement because no penalty given. The first guy in the tackle that concussed Fox should not have been on the field.
putrid... I have seen some reports happen after HT. Hopefully it happens but im dreaming arent i

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahahaha 4 changes to cover 1 position? Geez im glad your not the coach.
well salmon has to go center and one of Tracey or kiraz has to go to the wing on the other side which will most likely be Tracey

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
even other fans from other clubs are noticing the rort that’s happening

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does that mean our 18th man is activated if ado Carr is ruled out ?
If it was placed on report.
This ref is cheating doing his best to keep south's in the game.

Any non biased ref and we would be playing 11 men to start the second half and that is no exaggeration.

We are the better team but they don't want south's to lose.

We win this from here makes me confident we can beat any team. Especially considering that south's have a 14th player on the field which is the referee

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Addo-Carr is about as done as Keary is. Just getting way too many injuries now and too unreliable throughout the game

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate sutton but where’s the dangerous contact? Wasn’t high or a shoulder charge. Just a footy accident
He dropped on him after he was already out. I swear if that was Souths they would've blown a penalty.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We can't even kick pressure Fatrell because we will get penalised even If its same time contact
The new kicking rule is going to be exploited by the best clubs if you can't even breathe on a kicker within 0.5 seconds of them kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.