Status
Not open for further replies.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
South Sydney Rabbitohs

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Jack Wighton 4. Isaiah Tass 5. Taane Milne 6. Cody Walker 7. Dean Hawkins 8. Tevita Tatola 9.Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jacob Host 13. Cameron Murray 14. Michael Chee Kam 15. Tallis Duncan 16. Shaquai Mitchell 17. Davvy Moale 18. Siliva Havili 19. Lachlan Ilias 20. Sean Keppie 21. Peter Mamouzelos 22. Izaac Tu’itupou Thompson

Injury ward: Jai Arrow (shoulder, TBC), Campbell Graham (sternum, R20)

Changes from last week:
In: Michael Chee-Kam (bench), Shaq Mitchell (bench), Lachlan Ilias (bench), Peter Mamouzelos (reserve), Izaac Thompson (reserve)
Changes: Siliva Havili (hooker to bench), Davvy Moale (front row to bench), Damien Cook (bench to hooker), Sean Keppie (bench to reserve), Thomas Burgess (bench to front row)

Squad update 24H: Thu 4pm

Late mail: Fri 3pm

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Blake Taaffe 2. Blake Wilson 3. Jacob Kiraz 4.Stephen Crichton 5. Connor Tracey 6. Matt Burton 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Liam Knight 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Jaeman Salmon 14. Kurt Mann 15.Samuel Hughes 16. Josh Curran 17. Kurtis Morrin 19. Bronson Xerri 20. Toby Sexton 21. Jake Turpin 22. Kitione Kautoga 23. Josh Addo-Carr

Injury ward: Josh Addo-Carr (shoulder, R4), Poasa Faamausili (concussion, TBC), Karl Oloapu (neck, indefinite), Ryan Sutton (knee, indefinite)

Changes from last week:
In: Bronson Xerri (bench), Toby Sexton (bench), Jake Turpin (reserve), Kitione Kautoga (reserve), Josh Addo-Carr (reserve)

Squad update 24H: Thu 4pm

Late mail: Fri 3pm

Referees: Gerard Sutton;Sideline Officials: Drew Oultram, Matt Noyen;Video Referees: Adam Gee;

Last edited:

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
most likely will be the same team to face souths

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let’s be honest this is our best chance of beating Souffs in years!

we are coming off a confidence boosting win and no major injuries to key players, our defence and fitness look good.

Souffs are in a world of hurt with their coach seemingly losing the changing room and a divide among the playing group as well as 0-3 start

that said Sutton can change the narrative as he always does

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just remember that good Friday game last year, we were off to a great start until Fox got injured and they scored all their tries down slowamonti's edge who was moved to wing and I think Kiraz got injured as well. They acted like world beaters with Fattrel scoring three simple tries and the commentary talking him up. Hope we absolutely smash them.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Beating souffs, on Good Friday...

My house will be chaos.

But even more than that, I've hated losing this fixture for so long. Just seeing the replays of that penalty, Jammer going nuts, gets my blood pressure up. Then fast forward and we're not the side we were and they're drubbing us the past few years. It's painful at the game.

There seems to be this idea, esp. in the media that souffs "need to win". They're no more entitled to winning than any other club. Where they're at is their own dumb fault and I'll be screaming if sutton does his usual BS rules interpretation

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On the topic on friday games, Fcuk we play alot this year. Just the non money making one!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck Sutton, Ziggy and any incompetent clown refs that try to stop us.

Souffs will be desperate. It’s going to be tight and tense.

I’ll be going to this game as well. Hopefully the ref is a wanker chant goes up again like it did at Belmore.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
if sutton is ref then there's no chance we will win
Bit worried about that. They won’t give us Ziggy after the sharks game. Gough might get get dropped after the parra game. Leaves Sutton and Atkins. Atkins likely to get the Thursday night game. Chances are pretty high…

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Only 7 players left (from our 17) when we beat them last year

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing would give me more joy than seeing them go 0-4 to start the year.

You think they're copping it bad at the moment? Try them losing against a shit side like us.
We ain’t shit work in progress reakon we’ve planted something really good we gonna smash souths

Status
Not open for further replies.