DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 11 | Bulldogs v Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
You are always correct my friend and funny............... now say something funny :D
A magician worked on a cruise ship. The audience was different each week, so the magician did the same tricks over and over again.

There was one problem. The captains parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the magician did every trick. Once he understood, he started shouting in the middle of the show "Look, it's not the same hat"! or, "Look, he's hiding the flowers under the table".

The magician was furious, but couldn't do anything. It was after all, the captains parrot. Then the ship sank. The magician found himself on a piece of wood in the middle of the sea with, as fate would have it, the parrot.

They stared at eachother with hatred, but did not utter a word. This went on for a day and then another and the another.

Finally on the fourth day, the parrot could not hold back any said, "OK, I give up, where's the fuking ship?"

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A magician worked on a cruise ship. The audience was different each week, so the magician did the same tricks over and over again.

There was one problem. The captains parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the magician did every trick. Once he understood, he started shouting in the middle of the show "Look, it's not the same hat"! or, "Look, he's hiding the flowers under the table".

The magician was furious, but couldn't do anything. It was after all, the captains parrot. Then the ship sank. The magician found himself on a piece of wood in the middle of the sea with, as fate would have it, the parrot.

They stared at eachother with hatred, but did not utter a word. This went on for a day and then another and the another.

Finally on the fourth day, the parrot could not hold back any said, "OK, I give up, where's the fuking ship?"
Thats a good one!

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
[video=youtube;ZlRjMy9IZAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlRjMy9IZAg[/video]

This was a great win against the broncs in 2004...HOW GOOD WERE WE!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

LMAO!.... you are fkn hillarious!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
[video=youtube;ZlRjMy9IZAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlRjMy9IZAg[/video]

This was a great win against the broncs in 2004...HOW GOOD WERE WE!!
Man what a team we had back then, the memories!

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was good to win, but it wasn't great. Refs are still sh*t, how you can miss multiple knock-ons and a forward pass which lead to a try?. But still a good effort. And was good for Des.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Man watching some of Shifty Sherwins highlights, he was quite the halfback and was making such good plays at his peak.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know who it is but doubt it's the same people every time. Fact is there's plenty of disrespectful people of all races in this world. It really bugs me because it makes me feel anger when I'm wanting to feel sympathy.

The thing is, even if the silence is observed perfectly, the fans go off immediately afterwards anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man watching some of Shifty Sherwins highlights, he was quite the halfback and was making such good plays at his peak.
LOL@Rabs being told off by Gus because he said Hodko was like Shifty.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL@Rabs being told off by Gus because he said Hodko was like Shifty.
Haha I noticed this aswell, atleast they remember the Dogs players from way back!

S

Sharpy

Im glad I'm not the only one concerned with our poor attack in the opposition 20. We had enough sets in their 20 to rack up a huge score.

im happy for the win and the improvement of some players but our attack in ghe opposition 20 is concerning me . We seem to flat footed.Also I'm kinda getting over Perrett coming in all the time. Teams will target him

it is called having no halfback.
we are so forward based, if a team dominates our forward pack like last week, we don't have a halfback who can offer other options

mani60cent

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we were great, didn't let many line breaks through our attack and defence was strong, refs were against us but oh well.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it is called having no halfback.
we are so forward based, if a team dominates our forward pack like last week, we don't have a halfback who can offer other options
Love ur optimism sharpy. Hodko is our best option at this stage. We are courting two other # 7's so lets hope we secure one of them.

S

Sharpy

Love ur optimism sharpy. Hodko is our best option at this stage. We are courting two other # 7's so lets hope we secure one of them.

I didn't say he wasn't our best option if you read posts correctly.
i was the first person to post that we are chasing the manly halfback over 2 weeks ago.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't say he wasn't our best option if you read posts correctly.
i was the first person to post that we are chasing the manly halfback over 2 weeks ago.
Manly half? Dce? Don't see that happening

S

Sharpy

Manly half? Dce? Don't see that happening
If only l
lmao
we have been trying to get their reserve grade half before june30.
he played at parra last year, he was going to replace sandow but he got injured.
lightning quick also.something we desperately need in the halves

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I'm still perplexed as to ow that last try was allowed to be scored. At least 4 or 5 of our players were held in that scuffle and not allowed to join the defensive line. Play should have been stopped or at the very least looked at by the video ref

RaaYzR

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm still perplexed as to ow that last try was allowed to be scored. At least 4 or 5 of our players were held in that scuffle and not allowed to join the defensive line. Play should have been stopped or at the very least looked at by the video ref
Yep absolute bullshit, the points difference could come back to haunt us.

DRB

New Pup
Reaction score
Having just watched the game online, happy with the defensive effort but we are so reliant on the forwards.
It would be great to see some new plays inside the opp 20. But overall happy with the way they played. Good win after last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.