DID COTRIC PLAY TODAY?

Jay76

Waterboy
Reaction score
He had a game to forget, but didn't get any early or quality ball—he was playing outside Hoppa.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Went missing a little. Will be a good signing for us next year and beyond.!!
Me too movement lol. Every ***** a victim lol. Is he a Croation or Serbian Fucken?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We were desperate for a decent signing. He didn’t have a great game but he’s an origin player...I think he’s still getting used to how bad we are.

Cotric will come good
This is 100%. We need to keep him excited about what’s coming with JAC (fastest human on the planet) and the second coming of Baa/Turvey in Burto.

Add to this the money we have to spend on a hooker/Prop/Centre/fullback and the emergence of Topine/Doorey/BBO/Schouup/etc and the further development of Averillo/Okunbor with Thommo, Jackson/Elliot/ and a couple of others.

To be honest, the biggest concern is the lack defence and commitment to the extra effort which the better teams always have.

That’s on Barrett and his bitches. They are clearly in the spotlight because the individual effort and 1% efforts do not exist.

Pay use to talk about bringing the madness and “run hard & tackle hard”

Barretts appears to be “run n stuff and look pretty” and don’t worry about defence cause we are all about ATTACK...

Malla

Reaction score
He’s playing outside Hoppa who literally is stuck in mud and reckon he uses too much of the sticky spray the **** never passes

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's what I was saying. How the commentators were calling him was the proper pronunciation of his name.
What crap. Next you'll be telling me Sandor is pronounced Shandor. If you want your name pronounced a certain way, spell it correctly. At minute Cotric should be pronouned Cockric. Note how i spelled it as pronounced.

Coventry

Waterboy
Reaction score
There were rumours he regretted signing with us and wish he’d stayed in Canberra, he’s certainly playing that way.
he and his manager went back to Raiders asking for just $20k more and they pulled their offer just as they did to Bateman when he crawled back.

zervos09

New Pup
Reaction score
What did u guys think cotric will come and save us come on we need a 1,9 and a centre

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cotric was MIA today but he has been by far and away the only player that can hold his head for having a go this year.

He is the only quality player we have. But he needs the forwards going forward and the playmakers creating. Before he can do his job.

We have so many problems and your looking at Cotric being the problem. I think you should watch the game a bit closer.