DID COTRIC PLAY TODAY?

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyway forwards win games. Who gives a fuck about backs until we get a 9.
Then we need hard men props.
And big mobile back rows.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn't see cotric do anything. 800K a year to watch the game on the wing?
How many runs did he have? No comparison to the fox.
Our Winger Katoa on 100K definitely played better and involved him self more.
We’re all frustrated as fans, but we can’t blame TB for trying something new, Cotric is a rep winger so I’ve got no issue with it personally. Cotric is on 650k not 800k but understand the point your making

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You have a short memory.
Hopoate was the best player at the club in 2019 & 2019 and even last season with the injury he had the most Daly M points at the club.

Every player in the team looks shit with the current structure and way the team is playing.
2019 was a long time ago and the game was way different then. Hoppa is not a good enough athlete anymore to compete against the centres he's marking up each week, against the Broncos he dead set made Herbie Farnworth look like prime Mark Gasnier.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is 100%. We need to keep him excited about what’s coming with JAC (fastest human on the planet) and the second coming of Baa/Turvey in Burto.

Add to this the money we have to spend on a hooker/Prop/Centre/fullback and the emergence of Topine/Doorey/BBO/Schouup/etc and the further development of Averillo/Okunbor with Thommo, Jackson/Elliot/ and a couple of others.

To be honest, the biggest concern is the lack defence and commitment to the extra effort which the better teams always have.

That’s on Barrett and his bitches. They are clearly in the spotlight because the individual effort and 1% efforts do not exist.

Pay use to talk about bringing the madness and “run hard & tackle hard”

Barretts appears to be “run n stuff and look pretty” and don’t worry about defence cause we are all about ATTACK...
Napa, Katoa x2 and Hoppa. Replace these 3-4 players with quality and you automatically have a good side next year.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I didn't see cotric do anything. 800K a year to watch the game on the wing?
How many runs did he have? No comparison to the fox.
Our Winger Katoa on 100K definitely played better and involved him self more.
you cant be fukn serious Katoa is fuckn hopeless.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know where people are getting 800k from. He was signed for 600k-650k max. Which is still crazy money for a winger but hopefully he can look closer to the the Origin calibre winger he was at Canberra once we get Burton and other recruits next season to help unlock the attack.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
you cant be fukn serious Katoa is fuckn hopeless.
He's the worst winger we've played consistently since Montoya/Heka Nanai. I can't wait til Meaney and Okunbur are back. It's a joke that Katoa was in the top 30 but Schoupp wasn't when Schoupp is way better than Katoa.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's the worst winger we've played consistently since Montoya/Heka Nanai. I can't wait til Meaney and Okunbur are back. It's a joke that Katoa was in the top 30 but Schoupp wasn't when Schoupp is way better than Katoa.
100% agree we are missing Okunbur, Schoupp should have been in front of him

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cotric is a failure for the start of the season... Just run hard and Straight Please.....

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cotric is a great player, just in a poor system at the moment.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't know where people are getting 800k from. He was signed for 600k-650k max. Which is still crazy money for a winger but hopefully he can look closer to the the Origin calibre winger he was at Canberra once we get Burton and other recruits next season to help unlock the attack.
Will be getting more than JAC (550k?) if he stays on wing. That ain't right.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will be getting more than JAC (550k?) if he stays on wing. That ain't right.
Absolutely not. But Cotric was signed while the Anderson's were in and Addo-Carr was signed under the new regime. So what's done is done and we just have to hope Cotric comes good.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So that’s a no then
Cotrich - did he actually play? I haven't seen evidence of it.

If he went to the trouble of clarifying the pronunciation of his name after 5 years in the NRL you would think he would have put a bit of effort into the actual game to warrant the use of his 'new' pronunciation.

Should have changed the pronunciation to Filiga.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he came into the side feeling he had to make a big difference, and made some stupid mistakes and dropped balls. Now i think he is starting to come back to the other players level after losing confidence. Hopefully its just a short term thing and he finds his feet quickly. Just thinking if we had Okenbor and a confident Cotric our two wingers and DWZ that played on the weekend, and then add a fast running Thompson with quick play the balls and a DH that can take advantage of that, well we could really turn this around.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Someone find the thread about him being the best centre we ever had