DID COTRIC PLAY TODAY?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF there is an option Hoppa must go out this week can someone suggest who we have to replace him at centre?

*Schoupp not in the 30
If the club can't get an exemption to allow Schoup to play, I hope that TBaz plays C Smith in his position I believe that he has played at centre before, can tackle is is definitely faster than Hoppa. Having a statue on the field dosen't do much for team morale.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It shouldnt matter where he is on the field or who he is next to, winners make it happen!
Hes done nothing all season so far.
for the money he is on he better pull his finger out of his arse and do something.
Hes not the only problem....

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feels like we keep paying overs and duds get stuck in the team based on price instead of playing merit.

We also lack depth?
Otherwise we’d be dropping people, based on the crap defense. Our D and misreads in the centres is the worst I’ve seen from a Bulldogs side.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Give him a break, put him at right centre, and watch him destroy the opposition, when hoppa received the ball today on many occasions appears someone had the remote and put him in the pause position
Hi Teddybear
I've now read a few times that Cotric should be playing at right centre.
I'm intrigued as to why.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
This guy is a bloody myth, if you are going to contest a bomb make sure if you miss make the tackle

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cotric is a weapon and still our best option at right centre... Everyone should be thankful we have him.

1. He has to play wing to make up for our shit forwards
2. He plays outside Flanagan and never sees the ball.

Also in relation to his lower stats today... It was clear as that Parra were intentially kicking to DWZ all night.