Des Hasler - keep him or replace him?

Keep Des or replace him?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS really? Yeah its annoying we havent won a comp in a decade. But getting rid of des? Seriously? Who you going to replace him with?

As frustrating as it is, hes got the results. We havent miss the 8 since he coached, we have made 2 GFs. Getting rid of Hasler is not the answer. If every player 1-17 cared and had a good attitude we would win more then we lose. Line speed for instance. Thats enthusiasm. Last 2 weeks theres been none what so ever from the players.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
FFS really? Yeah its annoying we havent won a comp in a decade. But getting rid of des? Seriously? Who you going to replace him with?

As frustrating as it is, hes got the results. We havent miss the 8 since he coached, we have made 2 GFs. Getting rid of Hasler is not the answer. If every player 1-17 cared and had a good attitude we would win more then we lose. Line speed for instance. Thats enthusiasm. Last 2 weeks theres been none what so ever from the players.
With the players we have and had ever since he has been here, making the 8 isn't that massive of an achievement. And what's with people saying who are we going to replace him with?
Des is not a god. In fact his style Is the worse in the nrl, only the caliber of players we have are saving him from total embarrassment.
There are lots of rookie coaches that have fresh ideas and are hungry to go.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

relax dude, the thread is asking your opinion, not making one.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Did I hear right just heard that des is going to drop his top forwards cause they didn't deliver?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
relax dude, the thread is asking your opinion, not making one.
I get that. But all these people saying he should go, yet not suggesting who should replace him. I hate some of his tactics, namely using Elliot for 5 mins a game. But the fact of the matter is there is noone better available. No point gettinf rid of him and hiring a coach who's not up to it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get that. But all these people saying he should go, yet not suggesting who should replace him. I hate some of his tactics, namely using Elliot for 5 mins a game. But the fact of the matter is there is noone better available. No point gettinf rid of him and hiring a coach who's not up to it.

i think people opting for sacking him have realized by now that Des wont change his tactics and we will keep making the numbers under him.

it has been the same shiit for last 4 years and will be for next 4 years under Des.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
The way things are going at the moment I would be in favor of Des being sacked.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It is harder to watch this current team under Des than it was to watch Liverpool under Rodgers....
Try being a everton and dogs fan , martinez and Hasler are from the same school of bullshit

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Who else is out there? I can see what he is trying to do with the forward based game and trying to make our game defensive as defence wins games but I don't think it is clicking like he has envisioned.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who else is out there? I can see what he is trying to do with the forward based game and trying to make our game defensive as defence wins games but I don't think it is clicking like he has envisioned.

maybe no one, may be dymock, who knows but i know one thing if you are trying to treat a disease with one medicine and its not working then you need to go for the alternate which may or may not work but at least you are giving yourself a shot at saving yourself.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
heard the game on the radio , nominated for man of the match.

Ennis is the living proof that Des is a fcken myth and he wont change.
Des killed our attack and will make every player turn into a robot.
Des is laughting all the way to the bank

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des killed our attack and will make every player turn into a robot.
Des is laughting all the way to the bank

you watch he will piss off to manly next year mid contract when trent barret is shown the door.

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jimmy dymock is the man to take over!! He was a candidate for the nsw job, but pulled out because he wanted to stay at the dogs now thats saying something. He is respected by players and loved by players for that fact also highly rated as a coach across the nrl. Des take wierd self your side kick egan , crusher cleal, she rex and a few more and get out of our club!! dymocks assistants can be jason hethrington, mick potter and barry ward who is nsw cup coach all ex bulldogs who love the club. Corey payne should be our ceo too. But nooo its easier the get sponsors with a female ceo. Sadly its all about the money in that department.

Status
Not open for further replies.