• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know there was a poll created sometime ago , whether to keep the super coach or let him go and that poll was overwhelmingly in the favour of keeping des.

I just want to see how the fans opinion has changed now after watching the same shiit with same results since the last poll.

So question is , Do you still want to keep des or you want to replace him.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
face palm* now i realised.. lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
can mods please change the responses

from YES to KEEP HIM

from NO to SACK HIM.

@Mr Invisible

Last edited:

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All depends who is on who's on offer. Des is a good coach. Is there better? Yes, and there is some a lot worse. So for me it a matter of what's available. I have no real loyalty to him until we win a premiership.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I voted "No" hoping I read your question right? This was the last year for me in deciding on Des and if I have to answer now than get rid of him. Don't like his style and in my opinion the team do not respond to him. I became a doggies fan for the style of play that our club is known for and we don't play it anymore. As Tallis said not long ago, every year (when he played) the Broncos start by thinking they can win the comp where as our team are just happy making up the 8. We have had the team to win a GF in the past 5 years and have lost a golden opportunity. Des has spent a massive amount of club cash and we are no better now than 3 years ago. And to answer the next question, Jim Dymock should be given the chance he deserves to coach our team.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll vote when the mods allow the poll to be re-worded. Not sure how to answer it atm.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I voted "No" hoping I read your question right? This was the last year for me in deciding on Des and if I have to answer now than get rid of him. Don't like his style and in my opinion the team do not respond to him. I became a doggies fan for the style of play that our club is known for and we don't play it anymore. As Tallis said not long ago, every year (when he played) the Broncos start by thinking they can win the comp where as our team are just happy making up the 8. We have had the team to win a GF in the past 5 years and have lost a golden opportunity. Des has spent a massive amount of club cash and we are no better now than 3 years ago. And to answer the next question, Jim Dymock should be given the chance he deserves to coach our team.

Yep you read my question right.

No, replace him is what you chose.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you folks believe it, even i confused my self and chose the wrong option. FMD!

I just edited my response.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It is harder to watch this current team under Des than it was to watch Liverpool under Rodgers....

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Can you folks believe it, even i confused my self and chose the wrong option. FMD!

I just edited my response.
Wow mate, correct me if I am wrong but haven't you been a Des supporter up until now?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des is a data based guy. I can tell.

So as long as his winning percentage is good relative to his own record and others, he'll keep doing what his doing.

And you know that's a hard point to argue. What can the board do? Sack him cause he's winning? The structure will change when we don't make the top 8.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow mate, correct me if I am wrong but haven't you been a Des supporter up until now?

I was ,dead set, but due to the chain of events starting from Ennis proving Des wrong, Getting rid of franky and keeping Trex, Getting rid of Cook, absolutely killing Licchas kicking game cos i know Liccha does have a very good kicking game, turning Tollman into a plodder.....I know Des is too stubborn to change his ways and we are not going to win anything under des.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've gone for 'no, do not keep Des', if I've read it right.

Reaction score
the loss of pritchard has been costly,
on the other hand the loss of lafai was a good call

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I was ,dead set, but due to the chain of events starting from Ennis proving Des wrong, Getting rid of franky and keeping Trex, Getting rid of Cook, absolutely killing Licchas kicking game cos i know Liccha does have a very good kicking game, turning Tollman into a plodder.....I know Des is too stubborn to change his ways and we are not going to win anything under des.
Fair enough mate

Status
Not open for further replies.