Des Hasler Joins Bulldogs - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantera

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hate that a muppet such as yourself is using such a great band for your username...

His motivation is to secure himself another coaching role after next year. If he throws a tantrum and doesnt try he may as well kiss his coaching career goodbye. Its pretty simple really.
These are grown man who dont throw tantrums when something doesnt go there way (unlike most on here)
Lets face it, we didnt exactly improve in leaps and bounds under him last year. Hasler is a proven top tier coach, and we would have been stupid to not try and acquire his services.

Some of you need to grow up and get a clue.
These are profesionals here, you are right but it doesnt mean that 2012 wont be nothing year.

All I've done is raise concerns about the way this was handled and what will happen in 2012 when coach, staff and players know this is just a gap year before Des comes. It's not as if Newcastle had a good season.....

Also as previously mentioned what happens if we have a great year next season?

It certainly is gamble the way this whole thing has played out.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
if its true, and greenburg has got des **** me. club wise for our image, for the health of the club financially is outstanding then if we get des with his dear mate crusher all we need is a 5/8 and we are really in for a GREAT few years.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
- It's a bit surprising the way everything has happened
- Spoke to TG and he said he's still going through the process
- He says it's all speculation from his point of view
- He's waiting for an official press release himself
- Says Jim did a great job at the back-end of the year. Says Jim is more than capable of coaching fulltime or part.
- We can't wait for 2013 for Hasler to be a "saviour". We have to knuckle down no matter who is coaching next year.
- The heritage and the history the club is built on merits a good season and no way the players will write it off and we should perform regardless
so he said what he had to say! couldnt see them getting much out of him. thanks

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
your mum! Want a Medal?
no silly, the medal is for whoever said it first. leave my x chromosome donor out of this. hmm, that could possibly be interpreted in two ways. oh well.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
We dont need the stewart boys. As good as they are, Barba is our fullback and we have the likes of Eastwood and Pritchard in the 2nd row.

I'd like Foran to be our 5/8 and with Keating off contract at the end of 2012 (i think), Id give his money + Stagg's money and whoever else to get Foran. WOW if the salary cap increases in 2013. Imagine getting both Foran and SBW lol.

One can dream lol.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Manly has called a press conference to clarify speculation surrounding Hasler. Press conference will be tommorow.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We dont need the stewart boys. As good as they are, Barba is our fullback and we have the likes of Eastwood and Pritchard in the 2nd row.

I'd like Foran to be our 5/8 and with Keating off contract at the end of 2012 (i think), Id give his money + Stagg's money and whoever else to get Foran. WOW if the salary cap increases in 2013. Imagine getting both Foran and SBW lol.

One can dream lol.
Ohh SBW!! you'd all jeez in your pants if he came back i don't GAF if people say otherwise all BS IMO... you all deep inside will rekindle the love for him

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ohh SBW!! you'd all jeez in your pants if he came back i don't GAF if people say otherwise all BS IMO... you all deep inside will rekindle the love for him
fk all this press conference you will need it hear it from the horses month Des Hasler!! where he will be in 2013...

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I dont agree with his decisions but I've never hated him. I'd take him back with open arms.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

One can dream lol.
Foran's the only one we want !

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
kudos for bringing sbw and hasler into the same thread. now if we can just add a ben roberts reference and... done

i predict the manly and bulldogs press conferences will be held side by side, and des will walk from the manly desk to ours halfway through

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully this isn't Hasler jacking up his price :grinning:

C

chipandchase

Manly has called a press conference to clarify speculation surrounding Hasler. Press conference will be tommorow.
where is Greenburg???????????????????? where is his press conference to let us know what the dogs is for 2012 and 2013.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait wait wait...The question is: Did Hodkinson and Foran play together as juniors?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
makes me have some doubt its true. what are they gonna come out and say bye des?

toy boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Think we can still get hum for next season if manly had brains they'll say go now

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
This is Greenberg brilliance. Had everyone, media and the idiots at Manly including Penn and Perry fooled for months.

Hats off to Mr Greenberg.

The new construction at Belmore better be solid because Dessie is going to give it a workout!

Status
Not open for further replies.