2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Time to reenforce the hinges on all the doors at ANZ

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol @ Show me the money!

I will wait until confirmation from either the Bulldogs or Manly camp before I'm convinced.
That quote made it sound like a troll. Still waiting for something more official.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got mixed feelings. Hasler is a great coach no doubt. But what if JD guides us to a top 4 finish next year and is really building something special. We just flick him and start over again with a new coach? But the chances of JD actually doing something worthwhile are diminished because he knows no matter what he does, he won't be in it for the long haul. The same goes for Manly - not the same extent because, no doubt Hasler will want to go out on a good note. But it's still not ideal for either club. Which begs the question: Why don't Manly just release Hasler now so that both clubs can start building for their futures right away? This is the only rational conclusion to this situation. It's simply silly to be going around next year under these circumstances. Imagine both JD and Hasler having to answer endless questions from the media and having their motives constantly questioned all year. It's simply untenable.

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Inb4 Parramatta announce there after him as well.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
OK, its time to come clean.

The deal was agreed weeks ago. But a contract is yet to be signed.

Due to Greenberg's skill and Dessie not wanting to disclose anything during Manly's finals campaign, the media were in the dark.

The deal is well more than $750k a season that is being reported.

Lets hope that when Manly realise he's gone, they let him go for 2012 also.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Yep, valid point Simmo. They may grant a release for 2012 if they can slot Toovey straight in as coach.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
hmm, this makes things interesting imagine Dymockl guides us to a premiership next year?? sort of tlike the rick stone wayne bennet thing this year, stone knew he was gone in 2012 but still managed to guide his team tio finals,

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would be nice if he brought Foran with him in 2013. Would fill the nice big gap we have at 5/8 at the moment.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I thought that was just speculation?
You might be right i cant seem to find a link.
but i was pretty sure i seen it some place that the Dogs wanted him for that job or something along those lines

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Would be nice if he brought Foran with him in 2013. Would fill the nice big gap we have at 5/8 at the moment.
We could do without DCE (who is a fantastic player), however this I agree with. we have been without a decent 5/8th since Anasta left.

Foran + Hokko = Premiership winning combo (considering the rest of the team)

Status
Not open for further replies.