Des Hasler Joins Bulldogs - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sorry that last post should have been a reply with quote i think...haha i'm just a novice
The consensus seems to be that the board of directors etc is why Des is leaving Manly - not the pay.

But the reality is that our own board of directors were causing all kinds of trouble when they were getting rid of Moore - with information leaked to the press, and promises allegedly being made to Kevin and then broken days later, and blatant disagreements between board members. Kennel members were calling for their blood (not the same kind of blood that Jamal 'bled' for the team).

Things might have settled at the club since then, but it doesn't change the fact that our own board wasn't getting along just a short time ago.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I did was point out that Des was leaving a club because of their board of directors, but the reality is our own board has shown a lot of poor form this year themselves - and you call me a pessimistic fool? Classy comment. Not.

And not actually relevant in any way to my post. I just pointed out a fact that a lot of Kennellers are ignoring while they happily abuse the board at Manly.
Lol, I was agreeing with you. Wasn't referring to you personally as a pessimist. 

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As a Manly fan I cant wait till Manly punish the dogs when we play next year..
Who is bringing the gimp mask and suit ? What about the whips and chains?

Sure Manly might beat us next year, but Manly fans will forever be beating up their own board for letting their master coach and coaching staff go.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who is bringing the gimp mask and suit ? What about the whips and chains?

Sure Manly might beat us next year, but Manly fans will forever be beating up their own board for letting their master coach and coaching staff go.
The Factor should phuk off!! they will need a high chair and a ladder for Toovey at all NRL grounds so he can see the game from the Coaches Box or he can sit on the sideline at Brookvale (the NRL's most embarrassing out of date ground) because Manly don't have the cash to purchase high chairs right now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.