Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a big twist i don't know what to believe just going to wait for the press conference

Adrian Proszenko
October 7, 2011 10:36am

posted this and I'd assume he posted the other article re: Des staing with Manly earlier this morning!!

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is a big twist i don't know what to believe just going to wait for the press conference

Adrian Proszenko
October 7, 2011 10:36am

posted this and I'd assume he posted the other article re: Des staing with Manly earlier this morning!!

If his trolling us, lets burn his house down!

Pantera

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK];2461962 said:
Are you serious? You were first saying that 2012 is basically a write-off. If that is the case then nobody is going to pick him up. He will be doing his best for his career as will the players
This may be a bit hard for you to understand but motivation plays a massive roll in rugby league. Players and staff know that there will be changes next year and that the coach is only around for one year because the board didnt have confidence in him for the future, this has got to be playing in the back of their minds and they take the field.

I hope I am wrong.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
UFCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Premierships on their way lol

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im shocked.

And apologies to everyone that I mocked in regards to this.

But FMD. Why announce it now? 2012 is pretty much a write off now. Not much incentive for Jimmy other than to prove himself as a first grade coach.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
To all the Todd Greenberg haters: What are your thoughts now?

This is the best news we have had in years. Des Hasler has the best record over every coach in the comp in the last 5 seasons.

Pantera

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im shocked.

And apologies to everyone that I mocked in regards to this.

But FMD. Why announce it now? 2012 is pretty much a write off now. Not much incentive for Jimmy other than to prove himself as a first grade coach.
Yep to prove him self so some other club can pick him up....

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why are people assuming Hasler will mean we will win a premiership?
He might come here and not get us into the 8 at all...

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
2012 is not a write off. The players will need to perform or risk getting the chop by the incoming coach

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Des Hasler will quit the Manly Sea Eagles.

In a stunning development, the 2011 premiership-winning coach will announce tomorrow he will walk away from Brookvale after next season.

It is undertsood Hasler will sign a long-term deal at Canterbury worth $750,000 a season.

A rival publication reported only this morning that Hasler would stay at Manly - their information was dead wrong.

Hasler's shift to Belmore will shock Manly fans.

He has won two premierships at Brookvale and is regarded as one of the best coaches in the NRL.

Hasler's relationship with football club and leagues club chairman Bob Reilly and rookie COO David Perry has deteriorated in recent weeks.

Pantera

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whaaat? LOL

This is getting crazy.

Ideal solution is if he does come next year.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
This is insane lol

The newspapers are buckling hard! They don't know what to write

C

chipandchase

this part was conveniently left off the original post lmao

Hasler set to sign new deal with Sea Eagles Adrian Proszenko
October 7, 2011
.EXCLUSIVE

Staying put ... Des Hasler is set to sign a three-year extention to his to his contract with Manly. Photo: Getty Images

DES HASLER isn't going anywhere. He is poised to sign a three-year extension with Manly which, with bonuses, is worth more than $1 million a season.

Sea Eagles powerbrokers and Hasler have a ''handshake'' agreement after the deal was tabled this week. The parties will meet again tomorrow to finalise the terms and an official announcement is expected early next week.

Given that Hasler is already contracted for next season, the two-time premiership-winning coach will effectively be locked in until the end of 2015, becoming the club's longest-serving coach.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-sea-eagles-20111006-1lbu0.html#ixzz1a3FvC54K

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
This is insane lol

The newspapers are buckling hard! They don't know what to write
Im sick to death of the papers. Everyday they print whatever the F they want. No truth to any of it, just print crap

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
this part was conveniently left off the original post lmao

Hasler set to sign new deal with Sea Eagles Adrian Proszenko
October 7, 2011
.EXCLUSIVE

Staying put ... Des Hasler is set to sign a three-year extention to his to his contract with Manly. Photo: Getty Images

DES HASLER isn't going anywhere. He is poised to sign a three-year extension with Manly which, with bonuses, is worth more than $1 million a season.

Sea Eagles powerbrokers and Hasler have a ''handshake'' agreement after the deal was tabled this week. The parties will meet again tomorrow to finalise the terms and an official announcement is expected early next week.

Given that Hasler is already contracted for next season, the two-time premiership-winning coach will effectively be locked in until the end of 2015, becoming the club's longest-serving coach.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-sea-eagles-20111006-1lbu0.html#ixzz1a3FvC54K
Is this the FAIL article of the year?

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
now's probably a good time to point out it's pronounced 'dess' - or as i prefer: 'desce'

Status
Not open for further replies.