Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you're happy for the board, in particular Dib, re-signing Hasler despite his inability to get the best out of this team despite having unparalleled resources? You do realise that if we do sack Hasler we have to pay him out $600k? Whether or not it money from the club itself or from nrl and leagues club grants that's still $600k of the money hard working fans and families fork out for merchandise, membership, tickets, at the leagues club, pay tv etc. No matter where the money comes from it ultimately comes from us and to fork out $600k to terminate a contract that otherwise would have expired in a matter of weeks is gross mismanagement and heads must roll.
Always said, this is on Dib as well. He was happu to let des just run amok but he tries to act like a tough guy now that things have gone awry. Too little too late. Get rid of him, never seen a more inept manager in my life.

We should of never gotten to this stage. I for one still rate des as a man manager, maybe one of the best the nrl has to offer. But tactically, he has lost it. Get rid of dib 100%, or sack des. Or keep des and bring in a Gm of football to watch over him and make sure the tactics are fucking stupid. Short kick offs were good till he kept using them. What an asshat.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wake up mate. The article is spot on. Stop thinking every Bulldogs article is a troll on the club
It may be spot on but he probably does also love laying the boot in like a lot of the media.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you're happy for the board, in particular Dib, re-signing Hasler despite his inability to get the best out of this team despite having unparalleled resources? You do realise that if we do sack Hasler we have to pay him out $600k? Whether or not it money from the club itself or from nrl and leagues club grants that's still $600k of the money hard working fans and families fork out for merchandise, membership, tickets, at the leagues club, pay tv etc. No matter where the money comes from it ultimately comes from us and to fork out $600k to terminate a contract that otherwise would have expired in a matter of weeks is gross mismanagement and heads must roll.
I'm happy with what the board has done off the field in the last 10 years. After they replaced Malcom Noad with greenberg our club has done lots of good stuff off the field and dib has been involved with the improvement of the club, why do you think he became the chairman replacing one the most respected men George peponis.

Im also not saying it's not frustrating seeing the team not perform well, it is frustrating I'm sure we all are frustrated. To see our club do well off the field and not do well on the field is disappointing. It's very important to have a stable board which is what have at the moment for past 10 years. I reckon stuff the 600k that might be wasted but I rather loose 600k then having to see our club fall apart in the management and go through many coaches like the tigers, parramatta etc

Believe in the club I'm sure things will improve regardless if hasler will be a our coach this time next year or not. He deserves his chance with the players he wants in his team.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Believe in the club I'm sure things will improve regardless if hasler will be a our coach this time next year or not. He deserves his chance with the players he wants in his team.
Des deserves absolutely nothing...he's had everything laid at his feet and then some...and all his done is tread all over it with contempt..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Des deserves absolutely nothing...he's had everything laid at his feet and then some...and all his done is tread all over it with contempt..
He already built his team :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The dickhead thought he was smarter than everyone else and he got things completely wrong. He then kept getting things wrong as he did everything in his power to prove that he was right. We just pissed away years with him.

Dunno how anyone thinks he needs more chances :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des's list of stuff ups is well documented on TK plus the ridiculous $$$ Dib has gifted him, if we weren't living through this you wouldn't believe it, fair dinkum you couldn't make it up.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He already built his team :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The dickhead thought he was smarter than everyone else and he got things completely wrong. He then kept getting things wrong as he did everything in his power to prove that he was right. We just pissed away years with him.

Dunno how anyone thinks he needs more chances :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
It's like Mick Fanning going back to J bay and continually giving more chances to the sharks....only stupider. What is the possible upside?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's like Mick Fanning going back to J bay and continually giving more chances to the sharks....only stupider. What is the possible upside?
Winning a surfing tournament? Maybe that's what Des is trying to do. 'cause he sure as hell ain't trying to win an NRL match.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Winning a surfing tournament? Maybe that's what Des is trying to do. 'cause he sure as hell ain't trying to win an NRL match.
I meant the upside to what Des is doing.....upside to what Fanning is doing is pretty obvious......although I do think surfing in great white infested waters is kinda stupid....I suppose it's worth the sponsorship revenue as long as you don't get dismembered. I'd never surf in South Africa, South Australia or those great white infested places.....then again I'd never be good enough to get paid for it. Des doesn't really look like he's trying to do anything except ruin the damn club :P

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What so now we think Voss is some sort of an expert on who should play and who shouldn't? Next you'll publish something from that knucklehead hadley. Call me a cab!
As you request You can take a choice of drooling over Hadley or Jones

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Please sack him during halftime

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Is it just me or has despot put on beef over the last year or so? Kinda like when your partner gets too comfortable with the relationship and they just dont give a fukk anymore. Lol
Stress makes you put on weight hard

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on fellas, take it easy on Des. We have reached our customary quota for tonight with 6 points.

Fuck off back to Manly you ****. What have you done to this club you Manly retard

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Des is a fraud. Getting a million a year for what? He is absolute, complete, utter, mega, totally over-rated garbage

I swear to God hes getting us back for 1995.

Fk off back to Manly you cancer

Last edited:

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This **** needs to fuckin go, so does anyone who can't catch a fuckin ball.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dont shoot the messenger but heard from a reliable friend that Dogs will sack Hasler after tonights performance. Wether he lasts the season or week i dont know.
That's what i heard. Fuck yeah if true and fuck no if its false. Just passing on what i heard..

Status
Not open for further replies.