Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah this one is control freaks attempting to control society with their own laws but I won't comply so they smear campaign and Ive had to stand up for Democracy while the Bulldogs do nothing but whinge.

images (17).jpg

HUH?????

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe he hasn't been sacked yet.

Fuck him off so we can start the rebuild already!!!!!!!
Sooooo.....how would you achieve that that??
1/Who will be the new Coach? no good having a stand in Coach for the rest of the year....may as well keep Des where he is IMO
2/You keeping all the of the currant roster? or who would you get rid of and try to be competitive in 2018??
3/ If you shunt any players... which positions? and who?
4/ Who will you replace them with that will become available at the end of 2017 season...try and keep Cooper Cronk out of it coz we don't know if he will be available and if he is we do not know if he wants to play for the Dogs do we?

I will find it interesting how constructive you will be, easy to say fuck him off and start the rebuild already.... again, how you going to achieve that Einstein?? there are a heap of others on this forum with similar thoughts to you who may assist you? don't forget the salary cap now will you??8-)

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1/Who will be the new Coach? no good having a stand in Coach for the rest of the year....may as well keep Des where he is IMO
2/You keeping all the of the currant roster? or who would you get rid of and try to be competitive in 2018??
4/ Who will you replace them with that will become available at the end of 2017 season...try and keep Cooper Cronk out of it coz we don't know if he will be available and if he is we do not know if he wants to play for the Dogs do we?

I will find it interesting how constructive you will be, easy to say fuck him off and start the rebuild already.... again, how you going to achieve that Einstein?? there are a heap of others on this forum with similar thoughts to you who may assist you? don't forget the salary cap now will you??8-)
Fuck off Des, you should be typing up your resume rather than lurking on these forums.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's wait till the end of the year before you judge us.

Des' record speaks for itself.

If he sacks des, then he a spineless politician who needs to be sacked himself.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Let's be honest, whatever he comes up with your just going to throw the salary cap response straight back at him!

I will give it a crack

Brian smith as coach

Send j Morris off immediately sign Roberts

Foran at 6 Cronk at 7 if that's not possible

Foran 7 Moses 6

Plenty here don't want licha and I can live with that go sign cherrington from Nz who can't crack first grade

We don't need Tolman with arrival of woods.

Hoppa to centre

Give abbey the rest of the year at fullback if by round 26 we haven't seen improvement sign whoever rooster have in reserve grade because I bet he would walk into our team. (I've never seen him play)

That's a start and wouldn't hurt our salary cap in my opinion

Oh and for the rest of the year josh renoylds would play reserve grade with mbye as a running half at 5/8

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would all be forgiven if Dibb played the 'support Des' game right up to the press conference after the last game, walk in and hand Des his marching orders in front of the media. Tell no one what he's doing, just do it.

It would absolutely make my year just to see Des' face. We might actually see some of that passion that ripped the door off at the Beagles...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You just want to just grab des and shake him around and yell at him and tell him it's not working you crazy old bat.

He'd then proceed to mutter something like "completions, structure" then you'd need to bring out the phone book!

This team is so frustrating and I just wish des realised his fucking system is shit.
The sad thing is that EVERYBODY outside the club can see it, but apparently no-one inside the club can see it!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As head of football Des is responsible for everything to do with what happens on the field - anyone who has regularly watched SGBAll through to First Grade would see the club has gone backwards in everything football - recruitment, skill levels, game plans etc. Reynolds, for all his supposed passion, is not playing well enough to hold his position, Hopoate is too slow for full back, Frawley is not first grade standard (never has been) Elliots inability to hold the ball consistently should have him in ISP. Unless there is a huge offload of players and influx of speed ( in the legs and between the ears) 2018 will not be much better.
Which other club would have any of Frawley, Lichha, Reynolds and Hopoate in their first grade spine?

Unless there is a huge offload of players and influx of speed ( in the legs and between the ears) 2018 will not be much better. That's the same thing I was saying last year & the year before!

Status
Not open for further replies.