Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some supporters gave up on Dean Pay far too soon. They are what's known as fickle supporters.
Yes
Lol
I call them knee jerks

Haha

Didn’t even give him a chance
And under the circumstances shows how bad their lack of faith was

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How was his bench rotations today? Did he pass lol
Disgraceful yet again.

Tolman played 72 mins doing nothing but stat padding. Nu Brown didn't get enough minutes to showcase his dynamic play, oh wait..

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How he's been able to pull results with this group of guys is simply amazing! We're running out there with a squad more than half the worth the other teams have!

Other than that Titans game at Belmore, we've played our bloody hearts out this year.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Must be so much gold early in this thread to dig up and quote at this point.

We are still a young team and Pay will have to continue to prove himself, but f%#ing seriously, the early overreactions from our angry braindead fans who couldn't see the big picture about our team would be embarrassing to read.
Love this post... Made some decisions and showed loyalty to give players a real chance instead of listening to kennelers baying for blood. The last month has given the fans hard ons big enough to get us through the off season.... 2019 I am hopeful of playing finals footy and signing Lewis Smith Elliot Holland rfm and Martin contract extensions

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes
Lol
I call them knee jerks

Haha

Didn’t even give him a chance
And under the circumstances shows how bad their lack of faith was
He may or may not be the answer but expecting him to polish a turd this year was a bit harsh .i had no expectations we had to cut a lot of rot out before he started he already had 1 hand tied behind his back

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You can lol all you want. The changes some of us asked for during pre season and throughout the year have been key ones and could have possibly been the difference between us making the 8 or not if they were made earlier. We were also very lucky things fell in place for Lewis to get a run otherwise he would have been lost to the club. We're also playing with no pressure, the same no pressure we played with at the backend of last season and earned Lichaa a new contract.
Is that the same pressure the Eels don’t have, with a significantly better roster on paper?

Cmon man, do it, just give Pay even a slight wrap - you can do it - it won’t hurt bud i promise!

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is that the same pressure the Eels don’t have with a significantly better roster on paper?

Cmon man, do it, just give Pay even a slight wrap - you can do it - it won’t hurt bud i promise!
Who cares about the Eels, we shouldn't be looking to draw any sort of comparisons to such a shit club if we have any sort of ambition.

I have complimented Pay on his ability to get the boys up and committed for 80 all season actually, as usual most people choose to look over it. That has never been my issue with Pay.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You don’t give out awards because he got better as the year went on as a coach. He took the job on and should have been up to scratch since round 1. In a way he is lucky that the cap was so fucked that we got rid of the plebs for the next few years and we have these developed juniors. I still give him a 5/10 for the whole year.

Status
Not open for further replies.